2.10

When you were a kid, it was Halloween candy. You hid it from your parents and ate it until you got sick.

Fletcher and Evi enter his bedroom heavily making out.

In college it was the heady combo of youth, tequila and well you know...

He gently pushes her onto the bed and then climbs on top of her.

As a surgeon you take as much of the good as you can get... because it doesn't come around nearly as often as it should.

Cause good things aren't always what they seem. Too much of anything, even love is not always a good thing.

•.•

Meredith, Evi and Cristina are sitting in their scrubs outside on a bench with take-away coffee cups.

"They always look so sad when I kick them out." Meredith says making them all chuckle. "Seriously, why do guys not understand that when you pick them up in a bar and take them home for sex, that there are no picket fences or kids in your future." Meredith asks.

Cristina sighs and reaches into her pocket and pulls out a key for Meredith and Evi to see.

"Burke keyed you?" Meredith asks.

"Got freaking keyed before coffee." Cristina says.

"A wanna get keyed." Evi says.

Meredith chuckles. "What is wrong with them?" She asks.

"They're like these 1950s debutantes, one dance and there's a shot gun to your head." Cristina says.

Steve, Meredith's one night stand from this morning walks up to Meredith and Cristina holding a jacket in front of his lower abdomen region looking extremely discomfited. "Meredith." He says.

Meredith looks up at Steve and gets a look of pure shock on her face.

"You work here?" He asks.

"What are you doing here Steve?" She asks shocked.

"I'm having a little problem." He says.

"Steve, Steve? Like yesterday night Steve?" Evi asks Meredith.

"Actually I'm having a big problem." He says.

He moves the jacket to the side. Cristina notices immediately as she's looking straight that way. Cristina yanks Evi's arm grabbing her attention. "Wha-" Evi asked then catching sight but immediately looking away.

"Steve! Hi! Cristina." Cristina turns her gaze back to his face. He gestures hi back. Cristina turns back to look at his lower body half.

"Ever since you and I..." Steve starts. Meredith looks at Cristina and then finally notices down below and does a double take. "it won't go away." He finishes.

"Cristina!" Evi scolds.

"What? It's right there looking at me." Cristina defends.

Steve places the jacket in front of his body again.  Cristina laughs. "There are so many things I could say right now." She pats Meredith's shoulder. "Champ."

•.•.•

Meredith, Evi and Cristina are sneaking Steve down a hospital hallway. Steve is still holding the jacket in front of him.

"Do you think it's serious? It hurts like it's serious." He says.

"You realize this is completely insane." Cristina says.

"Well we have to stash him somewhere till we figure out what's wrong with him. I can't have the whole hospital finding out." Meredith says.

"I am not going down for this-" Evi says. Bailey pokes her head around the corner a few feet away going unnoticed by the three girls. "It's not my fault you broke this guy's penis." Evi says.