2.14

Evi stands on the opposite side of George as he bangs on a window of the hospital with Izzie standing on the other side of him, arms crossed holding a leash with Doc on it.

"Cujo has to go!" George yells to Meredith.

They move to the Intern locker room to get ready for rounds. Meredith is sitting down on a bench, already in her scrubs with Doc laying next to her.

"He peed on my bed. My bed, Meredith!" Izzie complains.

"He ate a hole in my shoes!" Evi says next.

"He's our dog!" Meredith says defensively.

"No, he's not my dog. You three bought him, without even asking me." George denies.

"We rescued him from certain death." Evi tells George.

"Come on you guys." Meredith pouts.

"I'm putting my foot down. Either the dog moves out or I do. Foot. Down. Now. Me or the dog, which is it?" George says.

Meredith looks down at Doc contemplating and then back up at George.

"You hesitated! She hesitated!" George says shocked.

"You hesitated?!?" Izzie says.

"I didn't hesitate. I was thinking." Meredith defends.

"You have to think about it, fine! I'm moving out right now." George says. He heads to the door to exit the room but as he opens the door, Bailey is revealed standing there. He swivels back towards his locker. "Later. I'm moving out later because right now I have rounds."

Bailey walks into the room. "Tell me that is not a dog."

"It's not a dog." They all say.

•.•.•

Bailey is standing outside the emergency double doors with all of the interns. An ambulances double doors open up and paramedics start wheeling out a patient.

"Rick Freeark. 29. Severed 3 fingers on his left hand. Controlled the bleeding in field. Vitals stable. Gave him 5 of morphine on the way in." The paramedic says.

They all start wheeling the patient down the hallway.

"The fingers?" Bailey asks.

"Had some trouble retrieving them so we took off. Rich behind us found them. They're iced and ready to go. 10 minutes out." The paramedic says.

"Continue with IV fluids and start a course of antibiotics." Bailey demands.
She stops Cristina. "Yang, wait outside for the fingers." Cristina heads back out.

•.•.•

"You can sew them back on right? Cause they sewed that guy's penis back on after his wife chopped it off, right?" Rick asks.

"Penises and fingers. Like apples and oranges." Bailey says.

"How did it happen?" George asks.

"I was loading my gear onto my truck for a gig and my hand got caught in the lift gate."

"You're a musician?" Evi asks.

"I play the friggin guitar." He turns to Bailey. "You can sew them back on right? It's not that big of a deal right? Oh dude I better not be out of the band."

•.•.•

Evi was in a trauma room where a young Asian woman named Yumi sits on a bed continuously hiccupping. Yumi's Coach, Mr. Kamaji is also in the room.