camlann and a new life.

Here is the start of the story.

" "= Speaking
' '= thinking

3rd person POV

The sky is blanketed by clouds the bodies of knight litter the floor as a sudden scream rips through the air.

"ARTHUR!!!!!"

Artoria pov

I turn to face the cause of all this devistation.... no.... That not right.... I did this, my neglect of Mordred caused this it's my fault. I charge forward Excalibur in hand as we clash she gets lucky and loosens my grip on Excalibur and launces the blade across the field.

"Look at this your kingdom is gone all that remains is you, I swore I would destroy everything you have, so 'arthur' do you hate me now?" Mordred spat.

I summoned Rhongomyniad and lunged at Mordred my Lance hit true as it pierced the gut of my child.
"I never hated you Mordred, you just didn't have the qualities of a king"

"Ghuyk" I felt a burning sensation in my abdomen I tilted my head down and saw Clarent sticking out of my gut. 'how ironic the blade my love made for me the very blade I rejected due to its colour is what will end me.

As I stared at Mordred's shocked face I  take in her features she has my blonde hair ,my emerald eyes and my faces shape but she has my loves face markings. 'my love I'm sorry for I have killed our child'

"What....have... I.... done?" I choked out " Mordred I... apologize for my arrogance and my neglect of you and I hope one day you can forgive this fool for what I have done....." We stood still silence now echoed across the battlefield.
"I'm.....sorry.....Mor....dred." I whispered.

I pulled Rhongomyniad out of my daughter's corpse and fell to my knees tears flowed down my cheeks as I looked up and screamed.

After my voice went hoarse I stumbled to Excalibur and placed it back within me along side Rhongomyniad and Avalon, so they don't fall into the hands of my disgusting half-sister.

"ahh so it's my time.... " I whispered
'i wish that in our next life we can be together again my love.'

As I slowly closed my eyes I hear a faint voice "that can be arranged once and future king" they spoke in a kind and calming tone.

______________________________________*Not so subtle timeskip*

3rd person pov

As Artoria's eyes flutter open she realised she was no longer at camlann but in a void then a sapphire light filled the void and their stood a boy no older the 9 with sun kissed brown hair and purple eyes.

"Where....am....I?" Artoria asked calmly.

"You are in the realm of choice" the boy answered in a voice as smooth as silk. "Here you can attain that of which you wish, now normally when a person ends up here they have one wish depending on what they did in life as you were the saviour of your country and saved the world from the abomination that Vortigern became ,stopped Morgan from succeeding in taking the Throne that was never hers as well as all you did in-between, the cosmic god's have decided that you can have 6 wishes.....what do you wish for?"
He explained in a almost robotic tone.

Artoria stood 'what I wish for.....' as she closed her eyes in thought, memories flashed through her mind like when she first met y/n or when she gave birth to Mordred, when she defeated Vortigern. Then her eyes opened emerald met purple

"I wish to have a new life with Mordred and y/n"she spoke with conviction.

"You will be in the future as we cannot send you to your own time is this acceptable" Artoria nodded "you will be enhanced physically and mentally so you survive the movement through time. You will have all your weapons and abilities you have now you will also be able to access the throne of hero's for the class change from saber to lancer if you wish" the boy stated "yes" said artoria.

"Safe journeys, once and future king Artoria Pendragon" the boy voice had changed and sounded like a group of people all speaking in sync, then the boy clicked his fingers and Artoria was blinded by a flash of light.

___________________________________________
Meanwhile.....

Two men walk the battlefield of camlann.
"Where is it?!!!" he spat in anger
"I need that sword to obliterate those pathetic devils....I will win the war."
He looked around and found the body of artoria "damn it...well since you've hidden it I'll just make my own....the sheep don't need to know come Michael we must forge a new blade to kill the devils with"he spoke in a voice that reeked with arrogance " yes father" spoke the blonde haired seraph.
______________________________________

Artoria Pov

I awoke to a room that looked like it belonged to one of the nobles of my kingdom.
(This is the room)

'this house has everything I need

'this house has everything I need....now then where is Mordred and y/n?' then I heard a loud bang  from upstairs as I walked up the stairs  there was more banging. 'i wonder who it is?'

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?" A sudden voice shouted 'huh... definitely Mordred' thought as I opened the door Mordred a head spin to the door as emerald met emerald a look of shock crossed her face as I looked at her and smiled.

 definitely Mordred' thought as I opened the door Mordred a head spin to the door as emerald met emerald a look of shock crossed her face as I looked at her and smiled

As I explained what had happened her face changed from angry to sad and then to a smile.
" I know I don't deserve forgiveness for what I have done but I hope now that we can start this new life you will be able to forgive me and maybe I can finally be the mother you wanted me to be." I spoke with hope entrenched in my voice as my heart clinged on for forgiveness.

She then started crying "uh-I-wait why are you crying for Mordred?"I asked in a panic.
"I'm just so happy that you finally accepted me as your child" Mordred whimpered as she cried in my shirt.
When Mordred stopped crying we got up and wiped ourselves off just as we had finished we heard...

*bang*

"oooowwww fuck that hurt!!!!!!"

Their is the first half of the prologue on to part 2 where we meet the warden.