Mansions and weaknesses.

Author note: So here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy and please point out any grammatical errors, hope you enjoy it.
_______________________________________________

Y/n pov

As the group walked towards a large Mansion, well more of a castle, I felt blissard land on my head in her hatchling form before scratching my head making me wince slightly then I felt her lay down on my head nuzzling into my hair.

"Holy balls! That's President's house" issei shouted as I noticed Rias's face drop slightly at the mention of her title.

"This nothing too large, Camelot would make this look tiny" Gawain boasted before Gareth stamped on his foot.

"Shut up bro! I wanna explore" she said before bolting off in a random direction with Gawain chasing after shouting profanities at her, all the rest of the round table members let out a small laugh seeing that nothing has changed between the two siblings.

"Well let's go in," Rias said brushing off the feeling she had earlier, as we entered the main lobby area we were greeted by kneeling maids and butlers.

"We are honoured to host the famed round table knights and Welcome back Miss Gremory," they said before being dismissed returning to their duties.

"No funny ideas perv," koneko said Bluntly to Issei after breaking out of her thoughts.

"This place is awesome," issei said ignoring koneko's remark.

"Yes it will be " awesome" for me and the knights, you, however..." I said trailing off as all of the OCR stared at me.

"What?" They asked as I smirked Kiba went pale upon seeing my smirk after living with us he knew what it meant.

"No..." He said despair filling him as I let out a small cruel laugh.

"You all have the training, but I'll let you rest for today but first thing tomorrow Azazel will tell you who your training with," I said a large grin filling my face as I soaked in the defeated expressions they had.

"Aunty Rias!" A young voice shouted as Rias was pushed back from a small form hitting her.

"Milicas! How good it is to see you" Rias replied with a small smile on her face.

"Who's the little twerp?" Issei asked as he received a slap on the back of the head courtesy of Agravain who glared at him slightly.

"I didn't know the red dragon could be so brainless and insensitive around young children" he lectured as I saw koneko and Agravain share a hidden high five as they watched issei recoil from Agravain's words.

"Are these your friends?" Milicas asked Rias who nodded the boy turned to face everyone as I saw the boy had Sirzech's hair but Grafia's looks and her eyes.

"My name is Milicas Gremory, a pleasure to meet you," he said with a polite bow and a charming smile, Agravain nodded in approval of his etiquette as I chuckled at him finally losing that stick from his ass.

"He's like a little prince charming," Xenovia said as Asia nodded in agreement as they both gushed over his cute introduction.

Milicas then saw Issei and bolted in front of him startling the brown-haired boy.

"Are you the Red dragon Emperor?!" He asked his eyes sparkling reminding me of the first time I met Mordred not that I knew it was her until slightly later.

*small flashback*
_________________________________________________

I was riding along with the king and the rest of the round table as we rode through the city on horseback I noticed through the cheering crowds one dark alley was a small face with emerald sparkling eyes and a few strands of golden blonde hair poking out from under her hood, I noticed the striking similarities between her and my wife.