Training and dragon talks

Y/n pov

Me my wife and Mordred are walking towards the holiday home of the Gremory's to train her peerage for the rating game.
'should i reveal myself to the supernatural world, Ill wait to see if I get pulled into a duel due to Risers pride, it won't allow him to lose to lowly trash and I'll be the target of his rage' I thought with a serious look on my face.

I saw the girls of the OCR trying to support Issei.
"*Sigh* Issei if you don't pick it up Rias will be Risers and you will have to watch." I said as he gained a serious expression. "Seriously, people fear your power." I sighed as I walked off with Mordred and Artoria following.
"On your right" Kiba said
"Seriously you carrying a bag of feathers or something." Issei asked shocked.
"Move it" Koneko said as Issei fell over in shock.
I glanced at Rias who was staring at Issei.
"So our princess of ruin as a thing for a certain perverted dragon" I said with a smirk as she turned around blushing.
"S-Shut up!!" Rias shouted clearly embarrassed.
"You didn't deny it". I replied.
"Anyway I've been meaning to ask" Rias said with a sweat drop "what happened to your wife?" She continued as she looked at Artoria who was now in her saber form.
"Oh that she can change between her adult and teenager forms at will, don't question it any further" I said.

Now we are in front of the house and Issei has finally caught up.
"Now then Issei is training with me ,Kiba is also training with me in the afternoon but most of his day is filled with Mordred's training, Koneko you are with Mordred the whole time, Asia, Akeno and Ria's are training their magic and Ria's is going to learn all of Risers moves and figure out a way to cap him and make him choke, Ria's is also going to be trained to be a king." I said as Artoria and Mordred nodded.
"What but I already act like a king!" Rias said in outrage.
"Of course and I'm the president of America." I said sarcastically.

Now Issei and me are facing each other with wooden swords.
"You will learn Issei, I want you to constantly power up throughout this warm up ok" I asked
"Yeah" Issei replied
"[boost]" the boosted gear shouted.
"I can feel the power" issei said as I sweat dropped.
When Issei couldn't boost anymore I told him the next part.
"[Burst]" issei dropped to the floor I picked him up.
"You will now start your training so you are strong without the sacred gear and your magic lessons will be focusing on strengthening the connection with Ddraig" I said.

*2 hours later
"So Kiba I'm going to train you physically so you can take more hits understood" I said as he nodded.
We continued his training until he was panting and lying on the floor in exhaustion.
"I believe you deserve a break." I said as he nodded. "So Kiba, you have reached the age where you want to have a romantic partner so why haven't you gotten yourself one yet?" I asked the boy.
"I have someone I like but I just don't feel worthy of them." He said with a downcast look on his face.
"If you are talking about the fires of rage that burn within your soul, then you shouldn't see that as something they would hate, because if they love you the way you love them, they will accept it. I believe you should just go for it and be honest." I stated as he looked at me.
"Wow I didn't know you could be wise" he said with a small smile.
"What's that supposed to mean!" I shouted as I stood up "well if you can make fun of me it seems you can spar some more." I said with a devilish grin on my face.
"Oh......shit" Kiba said with a pale face.
Then followed a loud crack and a scream.

*5 hours later
"Now then I believe it is time for dinner" I said as everyone gathered in the house as Artoria and Mordred started drooling.
"Uhh is his cooking really that good?" Issei said as Artoria and Mordred looked at him with eyes full of murderous intent.
"Did you just question my husband's cooking skills" Artoria asked darkly
"Maybe we should increase your training Issei since you can still talk" I said from behind Issei as he paled.
Then Artoria sighed.
"my love why are you wearing that apron" she said with a sigh as Mordred and the rest of the OCR chuckled.
"What I like it." I replied.
Then I got the food from the kitchen.
"Here is lunch" I said placing down the food for the OCR, then playing the mountains for Mordred and Artoria who immediately started eating.