Mordred's date and visiting day? Oh sh*t

"what? diplomacy doesn't mean punching a diplomat....that's boring" y/n was heard saying after he punched a diplomat in the face shouting "for Peace"

Author note: I'm going to start putting quotes from the main cast at the start of every chapter so have fun with that.

Mordred pov

"I'm going to restock the kitchen anything you want for dinner." Dad asked.
"I want chicken fajitas!" Gareth shouted.
"We agree" the others shouted and Mother nodded.
"Better make enough to feed two armies" dad said with a sweat drop.
"You know us pops!" I shouted.
"Well see you later" he said turning to the door.
"Y/n wait" mother said running up to him. "Just stay safe my love"
"You know I will my lioness" he replied giving her a quick peck on the lips before walking out the door.

Mother then returned.
"Uh-my k- i mean Artoria!" Gareth corrected herself.
"Hmm" mother turned to Gareth.
"When did you realise when you loved teach?" she asked whilst poking the ends of her fingers together.
"I had feelings for him before I pulled Caliburn from the stone." She revealed as all the knights were interested.
"Wait, so you liked him for that long?" Gareth asked.
"Yes, I have" mother said with a smile. "But I realised I loved him when we were ambushed by Vortigern after we had retrieved Rhongomyniad, Excalibur, Avalon, Arondight, Excalibur Galantine and Suledin from Vivian." Mother said reminiscing.

*Flashback*

Artoria pov

We had just received the weapons and where heading back to Highever fortress home of y/n and the Cousland house.
As we rode down the forest trail we were met with a clearing we were now on alert due to being vulnerable to ambushes.

"Death to the Arthur!" A Saxon said as an army of Saxons headed by my treacherous uncle.
"To think I would meet Uther's disgusting spawn here" he said with a sneer.
"Disgusting? you looking in a mirror" y/n replied he always is the first to action I thought with a sweatdrop.
Vortigern snarled.
"Silence Cousland brat" he growled. Before I cut out your tongue" he threatened.
"Come and take it" y/n replied with a smirk.
"Attack!" Vortigern raged.
Me, lancelot and Gawain were acting as a group slicing through invader scum before Vortigern knocked us off our horses with his aura. He picked up Rhongomyniad and tossed it to the side it impaled the ground a hundred paces from my position, merlin had told us it was the only thing. Capable of piercing Vortigern's skin. We tried to fight him but he knocked out Gawain and beat down Lancelot the Saxons numbers had been lessened but Vortigern was the problem, due to him consuming the blood of the white dragon Albion he matched me blow for blow before disarming me and knocking me to the floor.
"My niece you fail to realise you dream is lost and you will die" Vortigern laughed as he brought his blade up to end me.
*Sound of hooves*
I glanced past Vortigern and saw y/n on horseback galloping towards me and Vortigern with Rhongomyniad in hand aimed at my attacker.
"Vortigern!" Y/n shouted causing Vortigern to turn to him. His eyes widened in horror as Rhongomyniad pierced his left shoulder.
"Argh, aahhhhh" Vortigern screamed bloody murder. "Curse you Cousland! you bastard!" Vortigern screeched as his forces retreated.
The skirmish was over.
"Well that went well" y/n grinned and I blushed.
"Thank you y/n" I said.
"No prob Arty" he said back my face went even more red.
"Don't call me that!" I shouted in embarrassment as he laughed.
"Well let's return to highever" he said as I nodded.

*Flashback end*

Mordred pov

"Wow so pops is able to wield Rhongomyniad?" I asked.
"Yes he could also wield Excalibur." Mother answered.
"He truly was and still is the bravest of us all" Agravain stated as everyone nodded.
"Of course I am! I'm also the best cook although Percival was good as well." A voiced boomed out as we all turned to dad holding to massive shopping bags.
"Also the strongest by the looks of it" Bedivere joked.
"Ah Bedivere you can help me!" Dad said dumping one of the shopping bags in his hands as he paled.
"Why is this so heavy?" Bedivere groaned.
"Artoria and Mordred" dad replied.
"Ah of course" Bedivere realised.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I shouted.
"Yes dear care to enlighten us" mother said with an obvious tick mark on her forehead.
"*Gulp* you just eat a lot to stay strong" dad answered nervously.
"You have five seconds" mother replied as dad vanished and the front door slammed mother then ran after him.
"Well that happened" I said.
"Yeah he's never going to learn is he?" Lancelot said.
"Nope" Galahad stated.
"Anyways I've got to go." I said looking at the time.
"Oh do have fun cousin" Gareth said.
"I'm sure Kiba will" Galahad said as I blushed.
"You can't talk Mr. 'ooh Irina you look so pretty' " i mocked as he blushed slightly and Lancelot smirked.
"Don't say it womaniser" Galahad said to his father.
"Argh you wound me son!" Lancelot held his heart in mock sorrow.
"Galahad and Irina sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" Gareth sang as Galahad for even more flustered.
"I-its not like that!" He said before retreating to his room as everyone laughed.