Dragon fights and a threat emerges.

Author note: there is some cursing in this chapter along with some offensive language, if you are easily offended just be warned.

Y/n pov

After subject 27 step out of the portal.
"You will die warden," he said as I recoiled in disgust.
"You look disgusting," I said before he got a cheap shot and hit me whilst I was talking.
"Silence" subject 27 replied as he summoned a wall of magic circles.

(Like this ignore media)

I weaved between the multiple blasts with a smirk.
"I recognize this attack, ah Corypheus, so what brought your rotten ass to the world of the living?" I asked much to his fury.
"I'll kill you, warden," he said before sending barrage after barrage after me.
I spat some blood as I was overwhelmed by how many blasts he fired.
"It's over accept your death Warden." He said smugly.
'This bastard, I'll teach you to be arrogant.' I thought before saying.
"Heh, this is far from over." I then punched the smug look off his face as he went flying into a tree breaking it on impact.
"Y-Y-You dare..." He mumbled before he charged up his next attack.
"Well...shit," I said before he threw his attack at me launching me into the main battlefield.
_____________________________________________

*a few minutes earlier*

Artoria pov

"I'm a devil king descendant and the Strongest white dragon emperor, yet you are my Rival how pathetic," Vali added with smugness filling his voice.

"You got a point, Vali," issei said with obvious hostility as he looked up at his rival.

"Yes, I believe you should try harder, I mean before becoming a devil you weren't even an impressive student in high school," Vali said as issei's anger grew. "Perhaps you could be an avenger? Perhaps I should kill your parents, they'll probably thank me for releasing them from you" Vali said as Issei and the rest of the OCR were horrified.
"How cruel..." Asia said shocked by Vali's words.
"Issei..." Rias said with sadness as Issei's hair covered his eyes.
"Like I would sit by and let you take anything from me" he growled much to the shock of Rias.
"Well he's grown a backbone it seems," Agravain stated as he looked at the fight with interest.

Issei suddenly boosted his power before entering his balance breaker.

[Welsh dragon balance breaker] Ddraig shouted as the armor formed around issei.

"Oh look Albion, he has powered up beyond his limits. It seems we are better at drawing out the dragon than he is at being one" Vali continued taunting Issei who was continuing to power up.
"Keep talking dickbag" issei shouted as he summoned Ascalon.

{The dragon slayer I won't be able to deflect even one cut from this blade.} Albion informed.
"Then I won't let him cut us," Vali said as they dodged Issei's strike before punching him to the floor.
{Divide} Albion shouted taking Issei's power.
"I forgot he could take the power of anything he comes into contact with," Issei said as he picked himself up off the floor.
Vali then sent the excess power out through his wing to maintain his power levels at the upper limits of his capacity.
[Boost] Ddraig shouted as he boosted Issei's power as Vali let out a loud chuckle.
"Adorable" he taunted as Ddraig explained what Vali was doing.
"So no matter how amazing he might be theirs still a limit to how much power he can take," Issei said as he started forming a plan.
"Exactly, in the fight with Kokabiel, you were fighting for your friends right, how about I kill them before I kill your parents," Vali said looking down on Issei, he then charged two blasts of his magic before throwing them at Asia and Gasper.
"Asia!" Issei shouted before blocking the blasts protecting them. "How about this bitch!" Vali said turning towards Rias.
"Stop fucking around you piece of shit!" Issei shouted filled with rage.
"That's it get angrier get stronger for me let's have some real fun," Vali said before forcing Issei of him.
"Issei no!" Rias shouted in worry.
"Ddraig transfer power to Ascalon!" Issei shouted as Ascalon shot out of his gauntlet.
[Transfer] Ddraig shouted as the blade glowed orange, issei then punched Vali in the face shattering Vali's helmet.
"Ugh" Vali grunted as his eye was revealed.
[Transfer] Ddraig shouted as Issei sent power to Vali.
"He's transferring power to Vali!" Rias asked confused.
"I'm going to boost the power you absorb along with the power you're releasing at the same time. Eventually, your wing won't be able to take anymore." Issei said as valid was reaching his max.
{The mechanisms are going into overdrive, we must restart the system} Albion said as the wings kept flashing.
"Feel the power of the Dragonslayer!" Issei shouted before punching Vali's chest crystal scattering it along with the armor.
Vali then fell to the floor coughing up some blood.
"That was amazing, you completely blew away my sacred gear. I knew you could hold your own, that what I expect from my rival." Vali said before standing and summoning his armor once again.
"What's happening?" Rias asked.
[It won't be over until they can no longer fight, this is how dragons fight.] Ddraig said much to the shock of the OCR, Ddraigs mana output suddenly dropped as Issei started talking about how it's his fault, before seeing the cracked crystal on the floor.
'No he isn't...' I thought as I realized his plan.
"Hey, Ddraig the sacred gear evolves due to my feeling right?" Issei asked.
[Yes, but before you do anything rash are you truly ready to die?] Ddraig said as issei smirked.
"I can't die yet, I still gotta pay back teach and get it on with Rias and for that, I can take on the whole world," Issei said as Ddraig laughed before holding the crystal above his head as his armor glowed.
[I like your resolve, allow me to show you mine, I am the mass of power known as the red dragon emperor and we will survive this together as true partners! Issei Hyoudou are you ready!] Ddraig shouted as Issei smashed the crystal into his right gauntlet.
"Watch me take your power! You vanishing dragon dickhead!" Issei shouted as Ddraig and Albion talked about how it was an extremely reckless move.
Then issei did it he absorbed the power as it turned his gauntlet white.
"Take that dick bag!" Issei said before releasing his aura as Vali did the same, issei then jumped up towards valid as they both moved so fast only their aura could be seen.