ITS A TRAP!

Author note: I just had to.

Y/n pov

"Last night my brother insisted that I release my Bishop. But for some unknown reason, the Bishop refused the offer." Rias started gravely as we all looked at the door that was covered in chains and do not cross tape.
"So this one a literal shut-in," Issei said as I, Artoria, and Mordred glared at him.
"It's such a shame really since they had the most contracts under their belt," Akeno said with a small closed-eye smile.
"The bishop used to use a computer to complete their contracts," Kiba informed whilst holding Mordred's hand as I internally raged before I felt Artoria stomp on my foot, I looked at her in betrayal.
"Why?" I pouted as Artoria looked the other way.
"Wait so they were better at being a devil than the pervert?" Mordred asked before laughing herself to tears. I chuckled at the irony that a shut-in was better than Issei.
"Shut up" Issei replied weakly as me and Mordred burst out laughing.
"They must be strong if they had to be locked away," Issei said changing the subject as me and Mordred grinned victoriously.
"Yes, the Bishop's power grew too strong for me to control," Rias stated sadly, as I looked over at her with narrowed eyes.
"The problem wasn't the Bishop it was you," I said as Rias looked at me shocked before looking down in slight shame. "You didn't train meaning the Bishop would always be too much for you but had you trained you would've been able to deal with the bishop's balance breaker level power" I finished coldly, Artoria nodded in agreement.
"What my husband says is true had you trained this wouldn't have happened. Whilst I understand that you were born with a strong power, you neglected the chance to grow stronger like your cousin." She said as Rias broke the seal.
"And the seal has been broken," Koneko said as the remains of the seal dispersed into particles of light.
Rias opened the door and everyone's ears started bleeding due to a high pitch screech.
"What the fuck was that?" Mordred groaned whilst covering her ears.
"What the hell?" Issei asked shocked.
"Hello, I'm glad to see you're looking well," Rias said like a mother.
"I don't understand what's going on?" The voice said sounding as if it would burst into tears.
"The seal has been broken, so you're free to come with us now ok." Ross cooed.
"I don't wanna it's too scary outside" the child whimpered as I got a better view of the room it was a large room with blackout curtains and in the center of the room was an ornate coffin.
"Whaaat? It's a cute girl and she sorta looks like Asia does that mean that all bishops are pretty blondes." Issei said with a perverted grin on his face, me, Kiba, Mordred, and Artoria all started chuckling as issei turned to us confused.
"What's so funny?" He asked confused.
"The child is a boy," Rias said bluntly.
"Eh," issei paled slightly.
"But as you've noticed he likes to dress up as a boy," Akeno stated as issei fell to his knees as me and Mordred started laughing at his pain.
"Oh Lord, why have you forsaken me?" Issei whined whilst holding both his hands to the sides of his head.
"I'm pretty sure it's you who has forsaken him." Asia corrected with a slightly nervous smile.
"Arterial I believe that we should talk about what's going on with the meeting," I whispered in my wife's ear as she nodded.

After going over our plan Me and Artoria went to the main club room where Rias explained how powerful and dangerous Gasper was to issei's dumbass.
"I don't like it when people talk about me like I'm not here can we all go back to pretending I don't exist," Gasper asked from inside his box.
"Bet get out the box," issei said as he kicked the box.
"Issei kick the box again and ill kick you," I warned as issei backed away.
"Allow me to do this dear." My wife said walking calmly towards Gasper.
"Gasper I want to talk to you if you're willing to come with me," Artoria asked kindly whilst holding out her hand.
"Look" Gasper replied shyly.
"Let's go back to the room and we will talk about how to help you," Artoria said still holding her kind smile, as they left Mordred turned to me.
"Well she's taking being a mom to a whole other level," Mordred said.
"Well, it's the first time she's been able to allow herself to be a mother," I said as Mordred looked down slightly sad.
"Don't look so glum kiddo, besides you've got the prince to cheer you up" I said whilst tilting my head in Kiba's direction, Mordred blushed.
"Shut up fossil" She pouted as I let out a hearty chuckle.