Meeting attacked plus the boys have a scrap.

Author note: I have corrected Michael's name because in the last chapter I spelled it wrong.
Enjoy that PTSD-inducing image up top.

3rd person pov

"Everyone's here, this is Rias and her retainers they were the ones who held off Kokabiel in his surprise attack a couple of days ago." Sirzechs addressed the leaders calmly.
"That is a rather impressive feat, I thank you for your hard work" Michael thanked with a smile gracing his face.
"Once again, I apologize it seems one of my boys gave you some trouble." Azazel nonchalantly.
"What's with that dick?" Issei mumbled.
"I believe you left out the part that my Husband dealt with the crow after he nearly killed your sister and her peerage," Artoria stated as she glared at Sirzechs.
"Speaking of which I want the head back, so I can put it on my mantlepiece," Y/n said childishly to Azazel who sweatdropped.

"*ahem* Anyways, perhaps the governor of the fallen angels has a few words to justify why kokabiel attacked." Sirzechs accused.
"He went rogue, he was very displeased with how the war ended, but I doubt he would've attacked if he knew I was here, I've grown to fond of this quaint little town," Azazel said with a shrug. " I sent the white dragon here to resolve the issue but by the time he got there kokabiel was already headless." He continued as he turned to y/n who smirked.
"Should've been quicker" y/n said with a smug grin.
The seeds of discontent" Serafall said whilst glaring slightly at Azazel.
"Well, that behavior isn't exclusive to my faction" Azazel pointed out as Serafall pouted slightly.
"Can we please return to the topic at hand?" Sirzechs asked whilst starting at Azazel.
"Spare me, let's make peace and be done with it" Azazel retaliated much to the shock of the devils.
"I'm down," y/n said as Artoria turned to him before sighing.

"Your three-way lovers quarrel is getting old everyone in agreement" y/n stated bluntly.
"Not the phrasing I would use but yeah" Azazel replied with a chuckle.
"God and the devil kings are gone" Michael started grimly.
"We have a complication," Azazel said. "And it's not even our powers. They are the Red and white dragons, so I want to hear their thoughts." He added his attitude turning more serious.
"What I want is to fight someone as powerful as me," Vali said whilst leant against the wall with his arms crossed.
"Yes but you can find powerful opponents outside of wars" Azazel countered with a slight chuckle.
"That's true" vali replied.
'Besides we may have a big fight to deal with soon Azazel thought as he remembered the dark spawn he encountered as a cold shiver went down his spine.
"And you, Red dragon Emperor, thoughts?" He asked Issei who was nervous due to being under pressure.
"Uhh wow, I'm not used to being under this sort of pressure," he said with a hand on the back of his head.
"Azazel finish your thought and I skin you alive," Y/n warned as he glared at the perverted crow.
"Heh you caught me" he replied sheepishly.
"Issei I'm sure believes peace is the better option" y/n added as issei nodded.
"Thanks for the assist." He said as y/n smirked.
"Young pervert, when we last spoke you wanted to ask something of me," Michael said as everyone turned their attention to Issei and Michael.
"Michael, I need to ask, why were Asia and Xenovia kicked out of the church?" Issei asked with slight hostility in his voice.
"After God died only the system remained, the only power we had was to make sure the faith remained the only powers we had were divine protection, mercy, and miracles. Consequently, we had to remove any threat to the system as the prayers of the faithful are the reason we exist." Michael said sadly.
"So you had no other choice" issei stated.
"That's why I suffered the same fate due to knowing the truth" Xenovia added as she stepped forward.
"Exactly, you were hardly heretics, we should've found a better way, I ask for your forgiveness." Michael pleaded as Irina let out a gasp as Galahad turned to her which caught all the knight's attention as they all smirked.
'We are so teasing him for this' they all thought simultaneously.
"Apologies accepted chief Michael," Xenovia said with a stern face. "But I do feel sorry for the other believers who are ignorant of the truth." She added as Asia agreed.