KFC chicken "mmmhh" it's finger licking good.

Author note: Well I felt like writing a chapter so here it is. I will probably go back to the normal schedule next week so see you then.

[Sacred gear speaking]

Y/n pov

After we left the familiar Forrest and I found that familiar, I asked Rias to stay behind so I could talk to her.
"Yes, what is it you wanted to talk about Mr. L/n?" She asked with a face filled with curiosity.
"I'm asking this as a concerned, figure of responsibility but... Are you involved in a political marriage?" I asked bluntly, her face turned serious as she looked up at me.
"How do you know about 'that'? She said aggressively.
"Because I have sent that face before"
I stated as I walked up to the window "and I never want to see it again" I continued.
"Can you help me?" she asked with hope filling her voice.
"I'll do what I can, if it resorts to a rating game you must follow my instructions to the letter, otherwise you will lose, I will training Issei myself, but this talk is for another time, I wish to say this"
I looked at her with eyes full of pity and understanding "you are not alone you have your friends, your peerage and you have me, my wife and Mordred to help you through this, I just want you to know there are people who you can talk to." She nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks I opened my arms and she ran into them, then she started weeping into my shoulder.

*10 minutes later*

Rias Is now asleep I took her to the extra room of the clubhouse and messaged Akeno of what had happened and that I was now aware.

Then I went home and told My wife and Mordred of what had happened, Mordred looked pissed and Artoria for the first time since she had pulled Caliburn from the stone had a look of pure rage across her beautiful features.
"How could her family do this to her" Artoria shouted in rage.
"I know I felt just the same as you, however I believe it's most probably the devil council has forced them to do this and that it's Rias's fiancé that has used the "extinction of our race" card to persuade the council to allow them to make Rias a sex slave." I said as a scowl formed on my face.
"He will wish he was dead, I will make sure of it" I said as we had dinner to calm ourselves down.

____________________________________________
*Later that night*

Issei pov
I'm in some devil church and I'm getting married to RIAS!!!!!
"[THIS IS WERE YOU WET DREAM ENDS YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!]"
A sudden voice booms as the dream fades to darkness.
"I've heard that voice before!" I said as two glowing red eyes loomed over me.
"[YOU HAVE AFTER ALL I AM INSIDE YOU]" it echoed throughout the void.
"You what?"I questioned.
"[WHY QUESTION WHEN YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO YOU FOR A LONG TIME BUT YOU HAVE JUST BEEN TO WEAK TO HEAR ME.]" the shadow bellowed.
"your making no sense voice in my head." I said stunned.
"[I HAVE MERELY BEEN WAITING TO SPEAK WITH THE ONE WHO IAM PARTNERED WITH AND WHO I WILL FIGHT ALONGSIDE]" it spoke.
"partner, i still don't know who you are?" I said in response
"[QUIT BEING DRAMATIC YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM.]" It said as my arm glowed green and felt like it was burning.
"ARRGGGHH" i screamed before i woke up.
___________________________________________

*Issei's Mindscape *

DDRAIG pov

"[So the he yet lives, and has become a dragon slayer, if he trains my host he could become the most powerful dragon emperor in history.]"
I said "[ I wait with anticipation, my old friend y/n Cousland It seems this fated battle shall be different].

___________________________________________

Y/n pov

'so ddraig's starting to wake up and form a connection to Issei, hmm that will be his training, to get him strong enough to use his balance breaker.'