The search for clues.

3rd Person Pov

"Lord Cousland, the grey warden Alistair has awoken!" A servant shouted as they ran through the doors to the living area of the Gremory mansion.

"Then take me to him, we have much to discuss" his face is a blank slate not showing any emotions he follows after the servant towards the hospital wing where Altair is waiting impatiently.

"Took you long enough," he said whilst tapping his foot his arms folded across his chest, he was still wearing his hospital robe and had a black eye as well as lots of patches covering small gashes that were on his face, which had been cleanly shaven so that the doctors could operate on his wounds.

"Well..." Y/n said as he glanced at Alistair's wounds.

"You look terrible," he said a small smirk tugging at his lips, Alistair just gave him an unimpressed glare.

"Thanks, not everyone can look this good," he said sarcastically as he sat down on the bed as y/n walked over to the chair in front of the bed.

"Let's get down to business, shall we," Alistair said his eyes steeling slightly as the temperature of the room dropped a few degrees.

"Indeed..." Y/n replied his demeanour returning to the cold seriousness.
_________________________________________________
Kiba Pov

I and Mordred were walking through the centre of the city as a row after row of shops and stalls filled the streets and a few other people browsed the wares in a few of the stalls.

As we approached the jewellery store I felt Mordred pulling my arm in the direction of the large restaurant which had a large poster on the door which said "all day buffet" I looked at Mordred's face and saw her staring wide-eyed, as a string of drool trickling down the side of her mouth...

'Well goodbye my life savings, you have served Mordred's stomach for an hour at most...' I thought as a single tear streaked down my cheek.

"Can we go?! Please!" She said as she turned to me her eyes glowing like a kid in a candy store.

"Well, if you have a look whilst I go and get something for the President since she asked me to get something" I lied as Mordred nodded not paying attention to me, Lucifer! I suck at lying to her, she bolted off as I turned in the direction of the jewellery shop.

It was an old building with a window showing the extensive collection, the building was mostly white the wooden beams painted black, it was very reminiscent of Tudor houses, as I entered the sound of a bell jingling filled the warm air as I glanced around noticing the carpet was an orange-red and the glass cabinets which held vast amounts of jewellery had royal red cushioning underneath each stand for the rings, necklaces, lockets, circlets and crowns. The vendor walked into the room he had slightly pointed ears and grey hair which was parted into curtains, he had a short beard which made him appear wise and knowledgeable, and he wore a mostly black three-piece suit with the waistcoat being grey and his shirt being white, he had a bowtie and a monocle to complete the refined look.

"How may I help you, sir?" He asked with a smile his voice holding a faint Oxford English accent.

"I made an order and I came to see if it was ready" I replied as he nodded his face splitting into a large grin his eyes flashing with a brief gold with excitement.

"Ah! Yes, when I received your order along with those exquisite materials I was honoured to take the challenge, a meteorite ring which has several small rubies embedded within the metal with a small claw holding the large Ruby gem, truly my finest work but I do have to ask you know Sir Cousland why not have him forge this piece?" He asked as I chuckled lightly, imagining my death at his hands.