Reclaim What Has Been Stolen.

A/n: well we hit 100k reads... Fuck....

Here is a little something for reaching 100k reads, yes I drew that, it's y/n, you can change the hair and skin colour as you wish, that's just how I imagine him, I also made him skinnier than I wanted but eh the armour was the Important part

Here is a little something for reaching 100k reads, yes I drew that, it's y/n, you can change the hair and skin colour as you wish, that's just how I imagine him, I also made him skinnier than I wanted but eh the armour was the Important part. Not bad for my first proper drawing in six years, so I needed to shake the rust off.

Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter!
________________________________________________
3rd person pov

Only once in all her life had Artoria felt this much rage flowing through her veins, that was when Morgan stole Mordred from her and y/n.

These pretenders dare allow her kingdom to fall so low and desecrate its corpse like this, all that awaited the so-called Pendragons was death.

Merlin felt Artoria's rage his eyes also displaying his anger and sadness, afterall he had placed a decade of his life into helping build the great city of Camelot and now here the once silver city stood an abandoned ruin, its name and legacy forever tarnished by pretenders and fakes.

Artoria's mood turned even fouler after noticing her throne had been stolen, the round table had also been destroyed, Merlin turned to Artoria who was staring at where her throne once was her fist clenched so hard blood dripped from between her fingers.

"my king, without the throne we cannot restore Camelot" Merlin spoke solemnly as Artoria whispered something in response.

"my king?" he watched as Artoria spun on her heels her face twisted into a scowl her emerald eyes filled with rage reminiscent of Her daughters after her rejection.

"on my honour as Knight and as king, these so-called Pendragons shall taste the full wrath of Camelot" she spoke coldly as her armour flashed onto her body, Excalibur sheathed in invisible air was within her tight grip as she marched towards the courtyard of the ruins.

"Merlin, do you know where the pretenders have taken my throne?" Artoria looked at the wizard who nodded his expression plain and slightly cold.

"I believe they should own a mansion in the estate to the south of here," Merlin said his eyes closed a plain smile on his face... An empty smile.

The pair then set off toward the "lions" den.

*timeskip*

When the pair arrived at the estate they noticed many banners from the various knights of the round table and Camelot, Artoria also noticed a familiar presence towards the north of the mansion.

The pair were now atop one of the perimeter walls, they then cleared out one of the watch towers as Artoria looked over the compound.

"Merlin, deal with the guards" Artoria commanded as Merlin summoned a small pink magic circle around his fist and threw it forwards as it flew through the air it became big enough to swallow the compound.
Artoria watched as the guards fell over unconscious.