Shocking Revelations

Author Note: This chapter is slightly smaller than normal but I hope you enjoy it!
___________________________________________________
Alistair Pov

"Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!" I screamed as he rammed his clawed fingers into my side as my blood leaked over his hand and painted my clothes and my remaining armour, I let out laboured breaths as I fell limp the only thing holding me upright were my chains.

He spun around to the scientist who was holding a small pane of glass which He smeared his bloodied hand over staining the glass a translucent crimson.

He then held it over the seal as the scientist read the inscription he muttered the words as he tried to figure out the logic behind the riddle.

"Only one with elements from all three realms... Heaven... Earth... And hell, that's simple enough but what are these elements, perhaps magic... no, too simple" the scientist muttered to himself before he pushed him aside whilst still holding the glass to the seal.

"It isn't a seal but a ...blood contract," he said his purple eyes narrowing as the scientist gasped in shock before agreeing.

"Yes, it makes sense the element must refer to blood then it requires the blood of a devil and the blood of a divine being, however, what is the blood of earth?" He questioned as the figure chuckled darkly facing me.

"We already have two of the blood samples required, the devil's and the Warden's now we need a divine being to bleed," he said amused at my pain as I groaned.

"B-But my lord how can a divine being bleed?" The scientist asked fear evident on his face.

The figure twisted in his direction with a snarl as his teeth elongated slightly as something fell off his face before slapping onto the floor.

I looked down at it realising that it was rotten it looked up at the figure and saw under the hood his cheek was starting to repair itself, his purple iris glared into my soul, he then turned his attention back to the scientist, I then started to struggle with the chains but to no avail.

*timeskip*

*clank*

The echo of the chains filled the cavern as I used my Boosted strength to break the chains it failed however and I panted, exhausted as I hung with nothing but a string of failed attempts I was close to giving up when heard a bellowing laugh.

"Well...shit" I whispered as he turned around looking triumphant, the scientist followed behind him as they approached me, I heard the scientist start to ramble on about the seal and how it worked, my heart dropped as dread filled my soul.

"My Lord, we must have the blood of a god To unlock the seal." He said confused about the figure's change of attitude.

"Well we are in luck as Our dear Norse friend has sadly perished" he drawled, the flesh on his cheeks crumbled slightly as a fragment fell out of his face, his eyes watched me as his hand started to spark, I felt my arms tremble as fear filled my body. He let out a dark chuckle before unleashing a thousand volts of agony upon my beaten body.

"Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh" I roared as I felt my nerves set alight with pain, I desperately tried to escape my shackles as I shook in agony, my eyes had been sewn shut in pain as my body convulsed, as my eyes started to fail me I noticed the blasts of lightning had stopped, I couldn't see him but I knew he was stood before me.

"The blight shall rise once more, you can be assured of this Warden, when the time comes you will fail" he whispered into my ear as my vision slowly faded to darkness as I drifted into limbo.
___________________________________________________
3rd Person Pov
*timeskip*
*The Underworld*