sparring and FAKE PENDRAGONS WTF!?

Author note: this is another bonus chapter to keep you guys entertained. I believe the title explains it.

Mordred Pov

"Hey pops wake up I wanna fight you!!!!" I shouted as I shook the slumbering oaf.
"Fuck off runt" he grumbled.
"FIGHT ME!!!" I shouted louder in his ear.
"Fine that's it!" He said as he jumped up and threw a jab with his left fist, I dodged just to the left of his fist.
"What was that for old man?" I asked.
"That was for waking me at the butt crack of dawn." He said tiredly.
"It's 4 in the afternoon" I deadpanned.
He looked at the clock.
"Ah.....so it is......time for sleep" he said as he brought the covers back over him.

*Timeskip*

After 2 hours I managed with the assistance of mother and the rest of the knights to get father out of bed.

"I wanna spar" I said
"Sure" he said with a grin "just cause i know your gonna lose."
"I'm gonna kick your ass to fossil." I retaliated.
"Oh......so I'm a fossil am I?" He said in tone similar to mother's "calm" tone.
"*Gulp* your fucked." Said Gawain as the rest of the knights and mother all saluted.
"We are gathered hear today to honour the death of Mordred Pendragon" merlin said as the others gathered around him with tissues to their eyes.
"She had her whole life ahead of her" Lancelot said sadly.
"Why did it have to be you Mo-san?" Gawain said whilst comforting Lancelot.
"It was good knowing ya" said Gareth with a cheerful grin.
"Good luck Mordred I will deal with this fool" Galahad said whilst pointing at Lancelot.
"Fight well" said mother."and I hope you survive"
A shadow suddenly covered me.
"Any last words?" Pops said with a evil smirk whilst his eyebrows twisted with rage.
"I'm sorri"

*Timeskip*

After my tragic defeat the knights mourned for about 30 seconds before realising I was still alive.
"*Sigh* honestly you all thought I would kill my child?" Pops asked them as they all nodded. "Wow....just....wow I don't even know what to say" he sulked in fake sadness as mother patted his back.
_____________________________________________

*The next day*

Y/n pov

"Now that you are conscious mo-san~, let's start sparring." I said with a grin as Mordred cheered.

After 5 hours of constant fighting Mordred did something I thought was very unlikely.
As I swung Isildur downwards towards her head she dodged to the right at incredible speeds with an aura glowing from her cheek bones. I was shocked.'she's unlocked the Couslands bloodlines ability, this will give her an edge against our enemies.'
We stopped after I knocked her down she was panting.
"Well done Mordred" I shouted as she looked confused. "You've unlocked your eyes of the lord." I continued with a smile on my face, she started grinning as her chest swelled up with pride.
"Now you have to train with it obviously but you will after the training be able to wipe the floor with these fake gods." I said with pride for the whole night me and Mordred celebrated with all the knights.
_____________________________________________

*The next evening*

"I still can't believe there is a fake Pendragon family" said Agravain with a snarl.
"It's one of the only things that we agree on Agravain." I said as the rest of the knights nodded.
"What is their goal?" Asked Tristan "other than stain the Pendragon name." He continued as Gawain growled.
"They collect any holy swords and aid the Vatican's exorcists. With the help of the "broken Excalibur fragments" however the pretenders are arrogant and demand the false blades fragments for their glory." I said as the other knights snarled at the mention of the false blade.
"How foolish" commented Agravain. "They live of glory and prestige that was never theirs. They will pay." He said resolute whilst the others mainly Lancelot, Gawain and Tristan cheered in agreement.
"Let's not rush into things, we should deal with this calmly" said Artoria.
"Yes your majesty" all three of them said as they saluted.
"*Sigh* you are going to have to stop doing that when we get to Kuoh." Everyone laughed. ' it's like nothing happened' I thought with a small smile.
"Anyway I believe the blades and trouble will come to us soon do you agree penis maker" I asked the dick mage.
"Yes but can you not call me that?" Merlin pouted.
"Hmm....." I hummed as merlin looked hopeful. "No" his shoulders drooped as he faked cried.
"Why are you so cruel?" He whined. "I didn't even give her one."
"But you were going to you filthy mongrel" I said with a snarl. 'why did that remind me of a golden blonde..... Eh must be nothing.'
"We should probably get ready to go I have gotten you all smart clothes so wear them...Mordred, Gareth I know you bith will ignore this so you do you." I said as the knights took Their clothes and went to get ready.