info on adam and the Cousland family.

Adam was not created by the biblical god in this book he was created by the cosmic god as a forerunner to normal humans but they made him so strong that he rivaled the gods that were supposed to oversee him and his kind this meant,that the gods were jealous and felt threatened by his abilities, he is still married to Eve and has children that would eventually change their last name to Cousland.

The main abilities of the Cousland family is the "eyes of the lord" (for more info look in bio) this is what gives most Cousland's an edge against opponents of supernatural origin whilst the power of the eyes of the lord has weakened by the time y/n is born it still can obliterate unsuspecting foes as well as arrogant enemies. The eyes of the lord's major drawback is it can over burden the user's eyes turning them blind and eventually killing them but the damage can be lessened by using mana reinforcement whilst this avoids major damage, damage does still occur to the user.

The Cousland family made its wealth as a magical blade smithing company they made some masterworks such as Isildur they do this by mixing fae forging techniques and the Cousland family technique which allows the Smith to interweave blood of phantasmal beasts, demi gods and the Cousland line to forge strong weapons that can rival high D rank noble phantasms, whilst this might seem low I currently grade highschool DxD's Excalibur if all 7 forged together at that level at best, the blade seriously doesn't deserve to be called Excalibur, it's so pathetic.