The Throne Has Been Tarnished

A/n: :)
_______________________________________________

3rd Person Pov

The mansion of the so-called Pendragon was desolate, Artoria and Merlin had dealt with the guards and were about to enter the throne room.

Merlin, suddenly stopped Artoria as she looked at him confused.

"what is it Merlin?" she asked as the Glizzy maker seemed to be in thought as he narrowed his Lavender eyes.

"my king, we have visitors, most likely from the Chaos Brigade" Merlin replied, Artoriaglanced at the door before turning around.

"then let's have death greet them" Artoria's voice was cold but kingly, her emerald eyes were still filled with rage, she threw her royal cloak from her shoulders, revealing her armour, Caliburn on her hip and brandishing Excalibur in invisible air.

As Merlin followed her as she marched out of the open door revealing the small army waiting for them outside.

The army was made up of Fallen Angels, rogue devils, magicians and the rest of the "Pendragon" forces.

"Hello Ladies~ and gents" Merlin greeted a closed eye smile on his face, whilst his voice was cheerful there was a sinister undertone to his voice.

Then a man stepped forwards from the army, he was in his late fifties his dark brown hair was going white on the sides of his head, he had blue eyes and wore a blue suit with golden buttons as well as a small dragon crest over the right pocket on the chest.

"Who are you, good sir?" Merlin asked despite the look of annoyance Artoria gave him.

The man puffed his chest out his face full of arrogance, Merlin noticed the sword he was willing it was large, with several spikes jutting out of the edge, the blade had an "evil" vibe about it, in the centre of the silver crossguard was a large Blue sapphire, the blade itself was mostly silver with pieces of gold running down the core of the blade.

"I am Uther Pendragon! Head of the Pendragon family, the true rulers of Britain! You are trespassing on my land." the man roared his blue eyes glinting with arrogance.

Artoria's mood soured drastically draconic energy seemed to pool around her as her hair covered her eyes, her fists clenched around the invisible Excalibur.

"you..." Artoria couldn't even speak her whole body shook with rage, she looked up in intense anger, Uther flinched under her gaze.

"ah, you recognise my blade," he said trying to hide the fear that he felt upon meeting Artoria's gaze, he trusted the blade up into the air allowing Merlin and Artoria to see it Properly.

"the sword of the traitor coward Mordred, Clarent!" he boasted, as Artoria's expression turned stone cold her eyes filling with disgust.

'is this guy a moron? He just insulted Mordred and y/n, in front of an angry mama lioness ' Merlin thought as a cold aura spread across the courtyard, Merlin sweatdropped.

Uther decided now was the time to attack signalling the army whom all followed him in charging forwards, magicians started casting spells, the fallen angels took to the air.

Merlin tapped his staff on the floor as a wall of magic circles appeared and blasted the fallen from the air and countered the spells fired by the magicians, he then drew an Excalibur copy from his sleeve.

As the weapon-wielding soldiers swung their blades at Artoria they were met with the force of a furious storm, many of their blades broke before they followed as their corpses littered the battlefield, none would escape the lion's jaws.