unwelcome strangers and mad preists.

Author note: this is the first chapter of season to hope you enjoy.

Y/n pov

Its been a couple weeks after I defeated the fried chicken and my feeling of impending conflict hasn't gone away me and Artoria have brought up the knights to speed on what has happened within the devil territory so far.
I have set up some bounded fields around the school and my house.

Right now I was taking a relaxing stroll when I heard the sound I knew too well, swords clashing I started sprinting towards the alley as I entered the alley I found Kiba facing some retard with a impractical sword.

"So which sword will be the victor will it be your cursed sword or will it be the holy sword known as Excalibur! Be the one" the retard said before charging Kiba who had summoned a blade after a short while Kiba got cut and screamed in agony.

" I believe it's time I step in" I said making my presence known.
"Ohh we had a spectator can't let him live hehehehehhahah! Die!" He shouted as he swung at me, i Summoned my gauntlet and shattered the blade as Kiba and the mad priest looked shocked, I ripped off the preists left arm and grabbed his right eye before ripping it out.
"Aaahhhh" he squealed like a pig.
"That looks nasty" I said said with a neutral expression as I picked up the remains of his blade but left the core.
"Tell me mongrel why do you dare call this disgrace "Excalibur"? It doesn't deserve the name holy toothpick" I said as my face twisted with rage, the preist threw a flashbang and fled taking the core of the holy trash with him. Kiba stared angrily at the fragments in my hand.
"You seek revenge, don't you young knight." I said as Kiba was on his knees glaring at the pieces.
" It must pay for what it did to my friends." He said with a scowl.
"And your friends would want this?" I said as I pointed at him.
"They don't get the chance to choose what they want because of the wretched blade Excalibur." Kiba shouted no longer holding back his rage.
"I was in your situation once" I said as I prepared myself for what I was going to tell him.
He stopped glaring and looked at me.
"What?" He asked slightly taken back.
"I wanted revenge on the person who took my child from me and when I found that wasn't possible, I was hollow, revenge takes everything from you and makes you unable to see what you have now." I said as he looked like he was in thought.
"Don't try to stop me" he warned.
"Who said I was stopping you? Its your life live it as you see fit, I just wish to pass some knowledge on to you before you do something you will regret." I said before walking away.
"I'll be keeping this." I said whilst walking away and shaking the arm with some of the fragments in.

*Timeskip*

I was now back at my house with the fragments on the table.
"So what's that there pops?" Mordred said whilst entering alongside the rest of the knights.
"Its secreting a holy aura." Galahad said with a cold expression the other knights now we're looking at the fragments.
"Can you explain y/n?" My lioness said.
"Well... I got these from a disturbed priest this evening he claimed it was...." I paused as I clenched my fists and my face formed a scowl.
"He said it was Excalibur." I finished as the other knights were furious.
"To think this is what taints the true blades name." Gawain said.
"Its pathetic, no elegance or royalty in these fragments." Agravain said with disgust.
"Truly the church couldn't have fallen any lower" Galahad said with a sad look.
"They deserve to be destroyed they taint the name of my mother the Vatican should burn!" Mordred shouted in rage.
"I believe this was stolen from the Vatican by a third party." I said as the knight stopped there shouted of rage.
"I think someone wanted a reaction. Perfect set up for war here. Heirs of the devil kings and stealing church property." I explained.
"Then let's stay alert for threats and when they attack we defeat them for the sake of peace and security." Artoria ordered.
"Yes my king!" The knights said as me and Mordred sighed.
"You idiots have gotta stop doing that." Mordred said.
____________________________________________