Rating games and disappointments.

Author note: the rating game will be different due to the OCR being more powerful than the anime.

3rd person pov

Issei and Koneko went to the sports hall where they encountered 2 pawns and one rook.
"I'm Nel, I'm one of Risers pawns!" the first sister said.
"And im lle, another one of Risers pawns!" The second sister said.
"And I am xuelan, a rook in service of lord Riser." She said as Koneko prepared to fight her.
"She has the strength and power of a queen!" Koneko said plainly as Issei nodded before engaging the other pawns in combat.
Issei summoned his sacred gear and started getting ready.
"[Boost]" the gauntlet shouted.
"Alright let's do this" Issei said before tapping all three girls on the shoulder and then snapping his fingers.
The girls were stripped naked and they screamed.
"Uugghh" Issei said as Koneko punched him.

*Meanwhile the l/n house*

"That Fucking Bastard" y/n screamed in rage.
"I'LL KILL HIM AND END HIS BLOODLINE RRRAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!!" He continued screaming at the screen as Artoria and Mordred sweat dropped.

*Back in the rating game*

After Koneko and Issei tied up the servants, they exited the gymnasium it suddenly blew up and Akeno was revealed with a lustful look on her face.
"Remind me not to piss her off" Issei said.
"That was so hot~" Akeno said in a sultry tone.
Then Koneko jumped pushing Issei and herself out of the blast range of an explosion fired by Yubelluna.
"Tch...I didn't expect you to sense me." She said clearly annoyed by her failure, then she was hit by a pillar of lightning.
"Ugh" she grunted.
"Your opponent is me" Akeno stated clearly. "Issei, Koneko go back up Rias." They nodded as they went of to join Kiba.
"I've always wondered who would win the priestess of thunder or the bomb queen" said Akeno.

*Issei's location*

"Three of Lord Risers pawns have been eliminated.

Issei and Koneko had met up with Kiba.
"Were those three outs you." Issei asked amazed.
"Yeah Akeno made it pretty easy for me." Kiba replied.
"Let's kick ass" Koneko said as Kiba and Issei nodded.

Issei, Koneko and Kiba called out the rest of Risers pieces.
"Calling out to be attacked is a foolish move but who am I to Judge." Said one of Risers knights as her sword ignited.
"I'm Kiba Yuuto I've been looking forward to facing another knight!" He said with determination.
"On guard knight of Rias Gremory!" She shouted as she charged and Kiba lunged towards her.
"It would be kinda rude to get in the middle of that" Issei said with a chuckle.
"You won't need to as you will be fighting me." Riser's rook said.
"Oh that Karlamine all she ever thinks about is swords, swords, swords." Risers sister said.
Issei then boosted untill his sacred gear shouted "[Over-booster]"
Everyone looked at issei's gauntlet as it started pulsing with power.

Then Yubelluna fell to the floor,
"I didn't expect the priestess of thunder to be this strong looks like I'll have to resort to our trump card" she said as she pulled out a phenex tear vial, but before she could drink it she was struck by lightning.

"Risers queen has been eliminated" Grafia said as Riser and his pieces looked shocked.

"[Transfer]" the boosted gear shouted.
"SWORD BURST!!!" Kiba shouted as
His swords erupted from the floor and eliminated all of Risers pieces.
"Risers 2 pawns, a rook, 2 knights and 1 bishops have been eliminated." Grafia said.

Riser snarled
"How can low class trash like them beat my pieces it makes no sense!" He shouted in rage then his face turned to realisation "those humans they did it they boosted your power!" He shouted as Ria's looked at him.
"They didn't grant us anything, they trained us using the handicap given to us." She said with a neutral expression.
Riser was about to throw a massive ball of fire at Rias but he was intercepted by a pillar of lightning, he managed to only be hit by the lightning partially whilst Ravel got the full blast.