y/n's Truths revealed

*issei's dreamscape*

Issei pov

"IIIISSSSIIIILLLLLDDDDUUUURRRRR!!"
I was blinded by light.
[That is power] Ddraig stated as I nodded and I turned to him.
"How did he get that strong?" I asked.
[He trained since he could walk and followed his heart towards his goals. I suggest telling your master and her brother to not offend him or his family.] Ddraig warned.
"Why are you saying that?" I asked confused.
[If any of the devils piss him or his family off he will erase the devil race from existence.] Ddraig revealed.
[Anyway it's time for you to wake up].

I sat up in my bed.
"I better warn Rias"

_______________________________________________

Y/n pov
We sat in the OCR clubroom with Sirzechs ,Sona and Rias sat on the sofa opposite us with the rest of thier peerages behind them and Grafia stood to the left of Sirzechs.
"So what is it you wish to know about me?" I said as I leaned back into the sofa.
"Who are you truly?" Grafia asked as all of the OCR looked intrigued.
"I can't tell you everything but I can at least tell you who I am" I said with a sigh.
"My name is Sir y/n Cousland, warden commander of Britain and slayer of the archdemon Urnthemiel." I said as I released the illusion magic covering the dragon brand, Issei started trembling.
"Is something wrong Issei?" Asia asked him with a concerned look on her face.
"It's just when he revealed that glowing mark my left arm began shaking like this." Issei said with face of worry.
"It makes sense after all I killed what can be classed as a lesser dragon god." I stated with a serious look on my face. "Just so you are aware Sirzechs what has been and will be said in this room must never leave it if any of you tell someone without mine or my families permission you will be erased of the face of creation." I said as my eyes narrowed as Sirzechs nodded.
"Well the obvious question I want to ask is, how are you alive?" Sirzechs stated. "I mean you killed an Archdemon and died from your injuries, you shouldn't be alive." He continued.
"There is something you should know about the Archdemon and the grey wardens and why it was of upmost importance that a grey warden ended the blight." I said as I stood up and walked up to the window whilst their heads followed my movements. "
I'm sure you've heard that only a grey warden can end a blight" I continued as Sirzechs, Grafia and Sona nodded.
"Well the reason was that the Archdemon could transfer its essence into the closest blighted creature to act as a host meaning it gained a type of immortality, because if someone other than a grey warden does the killing it won't be enough, the wardens were created to solve the solution, you see darkspawn are souless vessels but a grey warden who slays the Archdemon has a soul. The Archdemon's blackened soul cannot live inside a body with a light soul because they reject each other this is know within the order as the soul paradox to existences that cannot exist so the Archdemon dies.....but so does the wardens who killed it." I said as everyone except Mordred and Artoria looked shocked.
"So...you gave your life for a world that would never thank you" Sona said after a few minutes of silence.
"Yes I did" I said in response.
"Why....why did you have to do it?" Issei said as his hair covered his eyes and tears streamed down his cheeks.
"Because if I didn't the world, not just the human world but the supernatural world would have fallen." I said as he looked up at me as I turned around.
"All living things would die and If I didn't do it the Archdemon would have grown to be as strong as both heavenly dragons and ophis combined." I answered as Sirzechs, Grafia and Sona look shocked and horrofied.
"I made the sacrifice nobody else could. Just like the other grey wardens before me." I said with a small smile.
"I h-have a question." Asia said as her hand was raised up slightly.
"What is it you wish to ask of me?"
"I-um well I just wanted to know what happened to the grey Wardens?" She asked shyly.
"I can only imagine that they wiped out the darkspawn and with no threats of blights or darkspawn they dispanded and scattered to the wind." I replied.
"How did the battle of Weisshaupt happen there are only a few records of the event only that a battle took place at Weisshaupt, so what happened."

I proceeded to tell them what happened at the battle but nothing else as their faces went from shock to horror then to sadness, Artoria had a look of guilt on her face as Mordred clenched her fist in fury of the deserter commander.

"I apologise for bringing up bad memories for you Mr Cousland." Sona apologised with a bow.
There is no need for that and just call me y/n outside of school." I said with a smile. "I may have experienced pain you can only dream of but I did it for the greater good of all life so instead of feeling bad for me and all those who gave their lives for you and the life you lead today, enjoy what we fought for." I said as everyone in the room except Artoria who smiled looked inspired by my words.
"I did it again didn't I" I said with a deadpan.
"Yeah.... pops you did" replied Mordred.
"Anymore questions as I still have to cook dinner for these two monsters." I said with a chuckle.
"Haaah, who you calling a monster old man!!!" Mordred shouted as I bolted out the clubroom.
I could hear Artoria sigh as she apologized to the devils for our behaviour.
"I'm gonna kill you old man!!." Mordred continued whilst chasing me.
"Hahahahahahahahah!!" I laughed.
"Catch me if you can midget! Hahahahaha" I taunted as Mordred got more angry.
"Raaaaaahhhh!!" Mordred screamed in rage.

______________________________________________

*Fallen angel rebels base*

"Is it ready?" A young man with blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses on his face said.
Yes now all I need are the two still in the churches possession and it will be complete!!! hahahahahahahahaha!" A short fat dodgy priest said.
"And I will final get to start the war all over again." A elf looking like he had a mid life crisis and resorted to crack said.

_______________________________________________

*Heaven*

"Have you sent someone after the blades." Michael said as Gabriel nodded.
"Yes, the Vatican has sent two junior exorcists after the fragments of Excalibur, but I have to ask is that truly wise?" She asked her brother.
"I don't know but their has been traces of them being moved to Japan and devil territory in particular." He said with a worried tone.
"I had a report that the Pendragon families heir has disappeared, but their was a sighting of him in Japan." She reported to her brother.
"You don't think....." Micheal started.
"I hope not" she responded knowing what Micheal was thinking of.

______________________________________________

Y/n pov

*Cousland residence*

"What are the chances that something bigs going to happen soon?" I said to Artoria as she hummed. "With how trouble always finds you and Mordred  I wouldn't be surprised." She said with a smile on her face as she ran her fingers through my hair, she still looked said since the meeting.
"Artoria you know it's not your fault right?" I said whilst looking into her tear filled emerald pools.
"I know but I just can't help but think you suffered worse than you were meant to, that for all your sacrifices, that I still asked you to give more and spat on your loyalty by questioning you and failing to tell you how much you mean to me." She was now full on crying, I lifted myself up and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her gently, after a couple of minutes we split apart due to the need of oxygen.
"You now have all the time in the world to tell me, never forget that this is all happening because of you, that me, Mordred are hear because of your wish to see us again, all I wanted was to show you the joy that you brought to the people of Britain and being on the throne didn't allow for that, but can you promise me one thing?" I said as she looked up with an Inquisitive look on her face.
"Can you promise that if you bring back the knights and rebuild Camelot tell them the truth, so that our failures can be forgiven." I said with a serious tone.
"I Artoria Uther Cousland-Pendragon Hereby swear that should I reform the knights of the round table, I shall tell them the truth, but can you promise that you and Mordred are there with me." She said with conviction.
"Of course we're else would we be!" I said as she smiled.

Author note this is the last chapter of season 1. I won't update official chapters I might post some bonus chapters.