The boys sit around a table and talk about things.

Author note: so this is gonna be where things get interesting. Also, there is a lemon in this chapter, just so you know.

3rd person pov

Y/n was walking towards his house after a long evening of marking when two people stepped out into his path.
"So would you two like to explain why you were following me?" He turned to the two strangers with a mildly annoyed look on his face.
"We are here to ask-" the blonde-haired woman was interrupted by her black-haired partner.
"We need your help!" She said desperately. "Subject 27 has forced our hand and only you can defeat him. So please help us" She begged.
"What are you called?" Y/n replied with a raised eyebrow.
"We are the GDA or the griffon defense Agency, we protect humanity from supernatural dangers such as mass invasions and darkspawn." the blonde-haired woman said with an aura of authority whilst maintaining eye contact with the annoyed
"Well great job so far" y/n said sarcastically.
"We have been trying to find the source of the darkspawn incursion but it only led to whispers of a group known as the chaos brigade, they are allied with subject 27" she informed.
"Who is This subject 27?" Y/n asked.
"We do not know his name if he ever had one" she replied. "But we know he is very old." She continued.
"You've given me some useful information but we shouldn't talk about this any further out in the open follow me," y/n said leading then to his house. They entered and were led to the living room.
"Sit" y/n commanded they followed his instructions.
"dear who are our guests?" Artoria asked.
"My name is Samantha Howe and I am the head of the GDA" Samantha introduced herself. "My assistant's name is Melissa Price she is one of my top field agents." She said as Melissa smiled due to the praise.
"Does that mean I get a pay rise?" She asked jokingly.
"No it doesn't" Samantha sighed.
At the mention of the name, Howe y/n's face turned into a scowl.
"Howe?" He said angrily. "You are a descent of that bastard" he whispered.
"I apologize if I offended you?" She asked confused.
"It's nothing," y/n said calmly "Any way you wish for me to help you?" He asked.
"We need your assistance in tracking down subject 27." She stated.
"And why should my husband help you?" Artoria asked.
"We are aware that you wish to create your own faction we can help you," she said.
"Your aware of who is in this room right now?" Artoria asked with narrowed eyes.
"No we only know about him" she replied pointing at y/n.
"Of course it's always me" y/n grumbled.
"So what are you offering us?" Artoria asked whilst sipping some tea made by Agravain.
"We are offering our organization to assist you when you need it after all sir y/n did lead the precursor to the GDA," Samantha said as the other knight looked at y/n.
"Eh! him leading something" Lancelot, Gawain, and Tristan all shouted in shock as Agravain laughed.
"You forgot that already?" Y/n sighed.
"So the precursor to the GDA was the grey wardens," Artoria asked ignoring the others.
"That is correct," Melissa said.
"Hmm we will assist you in return we want your support in building our faction," Artoria asked.
"Well, what would this new faction be called?" Samantha said with a hint of an amused smirk.

_______________________________________________

Y/n was now at the desk in the bedroom, he was going over the history of the G.D.A around the world.
"*sigh* I need to stop working so hard" he sighed as he leant back in the chair.
"Then how about you stop for tonight" he heard his wife say, y/n turned to the source of her voice, she was leant against the doorframe with a small smile.
"I need to do this" he replied tiredly as she raised an eyebrow.
"How are you going to do that when you can barely focus on the documents you are working on?" She asked as he realized her point.
"I guess your right," y/n said as he got up and got changed into his sleepwear, y/n could feel the emerald gems of his wife crusading across his body.
"I have a suggestion for something for you to do~..." She said as lust filled her emerald eyes, y/n got up and pinned her on her back and went up to her ear.