Return to Castle Cousland

Author note: I'm back! Hope you enjoy the prologue chapters for season 3.
________________________________________________

Y/n pov
*Cousland-Pendragon residence*

"We need a main base of operations or a seat of our influence" Gawain said as all of the knights nodded in agreement.

"But where should it be?" Merlin asked before turning to Artoria.
"We could rebuild Camelot and use it as our capital" he suggested.

"But wouldn't our enemies expect that course of action?" Galahad said as Bedivere nodded showing his approval of the young knights' question.

"But where else can we go?" Mordred questioned.

"Perhaps I can be of help," I said plainly as they all turned to me.
"I believe that the Highever lands still belong to me and since only a Cousland can access them they will be a perfect base for our faction" I explained as Artoria rubbed her chin as she weighed up the options.

"I believe that y/n's suggestion is much safer than Camelot, one they know its location and two the Highever county has barriers that protect it from supernatural and blight creatures," Merlin said showing his support for me as the other knights all nodded at his logic.

"Then we journey to your childhood home, y/n it's up to you to lead us there," Artoria said smiling, I sighed before prepping the teleportation circle.

*Timeskip*

3rd person pov

After teleporting to Highever county the knights started exploring the area as they followed y/n who was leading them to Castle Cousland.

"Pops, what's it like in Castle Cousland?" Mordred asked y/n who turned to her before nostalgia filled his e/c eyes.

"You will see once we reach the top of this ridge." He replied cryptically, as the group reached the ridge they were met with the sight of a towering Castle that stood above a lake, Mordred's and the other knight's eyes widened in awe.

" He replied cryptically, as the group reached the ridge they were met with the sight of a towering Castle that stood above a lake, Mordred's and the other knight's eyes widened in awe

(This is what castle Cousland shall look like)

"It's just as I remember it," Artoria said slightly shocked, y/n smirked at the group's faces.

"You'll catch flies if you don't shut your mouths," he said to the group before letting out a bellowing laugh and walking towards the fortress.
Merlin walked up to the group before stopping for a second.

"They call it the hall of ancestors, now I know why," he said as his eyes glowed in slight awe at the beauty of what he was seeing.

"Hurry up back there! Especially you semen sage!" y/n shouted as he was now halfway down the ridge. The group chased after him.

*timeskip*

The group arrived in the village that lay at the feet of the beautiful fortress.
It was quiet, no one was there the whole village had been abandoned, empty carts and houses with doors left wide open, personal effects still inside the now ownerless homes.