Love has some red bull, Growing Bonds

Author note: well I'm back! Can't wait to continue this book see ya in a bit!
______________________________________________
3rd person pov

Gareth and Gawain both stood facing each other both donning their armour, Gareth pointed her lance towards her brother, who puffed his chest out and gripped Excalibur Galatine in both hands. It was the middle of the day, Gawain felt the rays of the sun seeping through the gaps in his armour and strengthening his muscles, Gareth nodded her head bringing her faceplate down, she shifted slightly lifting her shield to cover more of her body raising her lance so she had a stronger grip on the shaft.

Agravain was standing to the side his right arm in the air poised waiting to send the signal to let his siblings start their sparing match. With a simple wave, both siblings shot like bolts of lightning, and the sounds of metal hitting steel rang through the courtyard of the mansion.

"You better improvise some attacks Gareth unless you want to lose," Gawain said with a smirk as Gareth snarled slightly, and agravain frowned slightly. 'Is she growling like a dog?" He thought as he continued to watch his siblings.

Gareth thrusted the lance at Gawain's chest, he slammed the flat of his blade into the side of her lance deflecting the blow before lifting the blade and slashing downwards only to be met with air and Gareth's shield in his chest causing him to spit out the air in his lungs as he stumbled back, he ducked to the left as the point of Gareth's lance skimmed passed his head the whistling of air twisting around the lance flew past his left ear as he slammed his blade into Gareth's shield and due to her smaller size she was launched back allowing Gawain to get up and charge towards his sister.

Agravin watched the two noting all of their mistakes and strategies so he could lecture them later. As he watched he saw a magic circle appear on the other side of the courtyard recognising the dark blue of the circle he turned to it, he saw y/n and Artoria materialise from it and head straight into the mansion worrying him slightly but he noticed Merlin followed after them.
Gawain then came flying towards him causing him to dive to the side.

"Where are you going you fool?!" He shouted in shock as Gawain grumbled annoyed by his lecturing.

"Hey remember who the elder brother is dumbass!" Gawain snapped at him, his face staring at the dust cloud as a small figure burst from the cloud her helmet having been cast aside for more visibility, she made a cute roar of aggression as she once again thrusted her lance at Gawain who siped his blade upwards knocking the lance up and bringing his fist into her face.

"Who uses their helmet to attack? you utter moron!" He yelled as she pouted whilst sitting on the floor recovering from the punch and holding her bleeding nose.

"I'm sorry you said improvise, meanie!" She argued making Agravin chuckle slightly.

"She isn't wrong, idiot" he snarked causing Gawain to turn to him his eye twitching.

"I thought you believed in chivalry and honour" he retaliated making Agravain raise an eyebrow.

"Where did you ever get that idea, I believe that the ends justify the means, she used her helmet because you wouldn't think she would, that's on you not her. Besides, why are you complaining you still won" Agravain stated leaving himself out of their honour-filled argument as his siblings continued to fight over who won he went to where he saw the king, y/n and Merlin earlier, only to hear voices from the dining room of the gremory mansion.

"-at do you mean we must race to Iraq, we cannot move devil forces in front of the eyes of the human world, we would expose humanity to the supernatural world." He heard the calm voice of Sirzechs stated which was followed by the growl of y/n who slammed his fist into the table.