Futures and graves

3rd person pov

As the couple returned to the castle they were greeted by Mordred who had Regulas, snow and baby bliz on top of her.

"Hey cut it out! I said stop it!" She protested as they all clinged to her, as she sat up the couple could see her blonde hair was messy and she had a couple of fluffy feathers in her hair.

Y/n and Artoria started laughing at Mordred's predicament, the other knights walked through the doorway and joined in laughing at the scene.

"Hey, help me! Mordred shouted as all the knights continued laughing.

"I would help you but seeing one of the strongest knights struggling with three familiars is just hilarious!" Gawain said whilst Lancelot wiped a tear from his eye.
Gareth and Galahad helped Mordred up before Artoria plucked the feathers from her hair before fixing her hair.

"All fixed," she said as a hint of pride filled her eyes whilst looking at Mordred who had summoned Clarent and was currently chasing after Gawain, Lancelot and y/n.

"Get back here so I can teach you a lesson!" Mordred's threats could be heard across the castle.

"You'll never take us alive!" Was her response as Artoria looked on amused whilst the others laughed.

An hour passed and all the inhabitants of Cousland castle were sat at the Roundtable Artoria was sat on the throne with Merlin on her left and y/n on her right, next to merlin was Lancelot who had just finished a goblet of beer, next to him was Galahad who was sipping his drink calmly before smacking his father on the head to stop him from getting into a drunken brawl with Gawain, opposite Artoria was Tristan who had finished eating and was strumming his harp, next to him was Gawain who was picking a fight with a drunken Lancelot, next to Gawain was his sister Gareth who was teasing Agravain, next to Gareth was Agravain who looked like his regular stern self except for his twitching eyebrow displaying his annoyance with Gareth teasing him and next to him was Mordred who was greedily chewing on a Chicken drumstick.
Artoria then stood up raising her glass.

"A toast, to family and kingdom, I have made many mistakes throughout my first rule some I truly regret..." she said whilst glancing at Mordred who looked down slightly happy to hear her mother and idol say that to her.

"But I promise that after we crush the chaos brigade I shall rule with no regrets, nothing shall be left unsaid, nothing shall be forgotten, no one's actions and hardships shall be shamed. We shall create a true utopia, my true Avalon on earth." She said as everyone in the room raised their glasses with Mordred raising her chicken drumstick and cheered upon hearing her speech.

Whilst everyone was eating Agravain broke the comfortable silence.

"What do we know of Subject 27 or Corypheus as you called him, Sir y/n?" He asked as y/n finished chewing the piece of steak and gulped it down.

"He was once an ancient mage, who ruled alongside six others, they worshipped the dragon gods, Dumat the silent, he was the first Archdemon cut a bloody swath across Africa and southern Asia he lasted for a hundred years, Toth of fire was the second Archdemon who attacked the Mesopotamian society and the city of Uruk, Zazikel of Chaos was believed to be the third Archdemon and brought ruin to the Roman Gaul, Andoral the slaver, Urnthemiel of beauty whom I killed and finally Invenk the soulless who was lost, these six were the gods of the mage empire which was the first kingdom or empire formed in human history, they wished to become gods in human form so they hatched a plan to enter the dream world," Y/n explained as everyone listened intensely to his history lecture.

"Why would they want to enter the dream world?" Galahad asked after taking a sip of his drink, y/n was about to answer but Merlin's hand shot up requesting he be allowed to answer.