*gasp* we're going to Weisshaupt!!!

Author's note: this is a bonus chapter it shall act as an introduction to the knights and shows the legacy of the grey wardens. These chapters are canon unless they say they aren't.

3rd person pov.

It was Saturday and Y/n was walking towards the dining room where Mordred and Artoria were eating breakfast.
"We are going to Britain!" Y/n said with excitement.
"....why are we going to Britain?" Artoria asked.
"Well today is the very day that I killed the Archdemon 1484. So I thought why not go for a break, after all this devil business." Y/n answered with a grin. "And we can spar when we arrive." He said turning to Mordred.
"Yeah let's go!" Mordred shouted with
A fist pump.
*Sigh* "very well" Artoria gave in.

Y/n had already bought the plane tickets so when everyone finished packing they travelled to the airport.

_____________________________________________

'i hate this....ugh ' y/n

"Pops....are you alright" Mordred said concerned.
" Yeah I'm....fine. ok maybe not , I've always disliked carriages because they make me feel sick, but riding on horseback or on a griffon wasn't an issue so yeah" y/n replied whilst looking incredibly pale.
"Well I can help" Artoria said.
"How?" Y/n questioned with an unsure expression.
"Like this" she said as she chopped the back of his neck he fell forward and hit the floor of the taxi like a sack of potatoes.
"Was that necessary mother?" Mordred asked as Artoria nodded he head.
"Ookkaayy then" Mordred said nervously.
"Do you need help as well Mordred?" Artoria asked.
"No! No I don't thanks mother" Mordred replied scared.
___________________________________________

*Timeskip*

"Honey wake up" Artoria asked softly.
"Noooo~" y/n replied before moving away from her, Artoria's eyebrow twitched. "Wake up!" She shouted before slapping him.
"Ooooowwwwww!" Y/n shouted whilst Mordred laughed.
"Why did you do that Arty?" Y/n whined whilst Artoria huffed.

"Let's go! come on dad, mom the planes leaving soon." Mordred shouted before running to find the seats. Y/n smiled.
"What are you smiling at my warden?" Artoria asked.
"I'm looking at Mordred, I she looks far happier now than when we were on the round table." Y/n said with a slight frown at remembering the struggle he faced upon leaving.
Artoria picked up on his feelings.
"You know we gave you no choice, it wasn't your fault." She said to calm his growing anxieties.
"I just can't help but think badly of me" y/n replied.
"We will tell them everything and they will accept you, I know it." Artoria said "besides I'm sure Mordred could do with you being here." she continued as she pulled his arm so they could board the plane.
"What took you so long? Was it your old age finally catching up with you old man?" Mordred asked before laughing.
"What was that you little shit?" Y/n said as he grinded his teeth in rage.

They boarded the plane and y/n was knocked out by Artoria who was now running her fingers through his hair.
Mordred was sat next to her looking out the window with duck tape over her mouth.

____________________________________________

Artoria pov

"So this is modern Britain" I said as y/n nodded.
"We need to head towards York to find our destination." Y/n said seriously.
"Here we come York!" Mordred shouted.
"Haha that's the spirit Mordred." Y/n said as we got in the car.

*Timeskip brought to you by*