History Revealed Part 3

Author note: this chapter will cover the start and the set up of the fall of the round table, just a small note I will change a few things from the original fate Arthurian timeline. Hope you enjoy it.

3rd person pov

"How did Camelot fall?" Serafall asked seriously dropping her usually bubbly personality.

"It started with the birth of Mordred" Artoria started sadly. "And my sister's disgusting schemes" her tone of voice released her hatred for her sister.

*flashback start*

Two months after the battle with Vortigern, Artoria received a letter from the duke of Cornwall stating that she was to marry his daughter, y/n was saddened upon hearing the news, he informed Merlin of his strife, Merlin agreed to help the last Cousland, y/n proposed to Artoria and they held a wedding that only the couple and Merlin attended.

It has been four years since then and Artoria is seen laying in a bed, she had her hair down, there were bags under her eyes and her stomach is worryingly large, Merlin is to the right of the bed. The room was large and held a king-sized bed there was a juvenile lion at the end of the bed sleeping.

"My king, you are pregnant, this could endanger your legitimacy as a ruler," Merlin informed as Artoria gave him a threatening look.

"So your suggesting I abandon this child, my child so that the nobles are happy." She growled displaying a rare break of character.

"I am not suggesting that. What I am suggesting is that I use my magecraft to hide your pregnancy, this way you can still act as King." Merlin saved himself as nervous sweat dripped down his forehead.
'Dealing for a normal Artoria is difficult but this tops all and y/n married this' he thought as Artoria glared at him whilst she wrapped her arm around her stomach protectively.
'Definitely a mother lion' he thought as he chuckled nervously.

"Hmm, that could work," Artoria said whilst thinking. "I also have to tell y/n when he returns" she added as Merlin noticed the worried look on Artoria's face.

"I'm sure he will be extremely happy that he has a child, my king" Merlin reassured with a large smile gracing his lips. Artoria smiled slightly as she gently rubbed her hand in circles on her large stomach.

*timeskip*

Y/n was seen riding through the gates of Camelot followed by Gawain and Lancelot.

"So who else thought that was fun!" Lancelot exclaimed with a large smile.

"Only because you got to bed the pretty barmaid" Gawain grumbled before he turned his gaze to y/n. "Speaking of pretty barmaids, that redhead was all over you y/n and you said 'no' what's wrong with you?!" Gawain questioned as Lancelot nodded in agreement.

"I already have someone, I don't need to have sexual relations with nearly all the women of Britain, you're almost as bad as the Cock smith" Y/n replied stumping Lancelot and Gawain, their faces twisted into outrage.

"You take that back!" They shouted in unison as y/n let out a bellowing laugh before he made a 'make me' gesture.

After their usual antics, they entered the Council room where the grand Round table sat as the majority of the seats were empty the king and Merlin wherein their usual places as Artoria could be seen looking through a mountain of paperwork.

"We have returned, Your majesty!" The three knights shouted announcing their arrival, Artoria looked up from the paper she was working on.

"Ah, we have been expecting you, report" she commanded as she took a business-like attitude, y/n frowned slightly upon witnessing her change of demeanour.