Training and a Blushing Bedivere?

Author note: This chapter gonna be fun, anyway hope you enjoy it and if you spot any grammar mistakes please point them out.
________________________________________________
3rd person pov

Everyone except y/n and Artoria were at the table eating their breakfast, then y/n came in with artoria using him for support as she struggled to stand, Merlin and Mordred smirked at the sight.

"Did you enjoy yourself, mother?" Mordred asked with a 'knowing' grin, Artoria blushed and tried to hide her face in her hands before composing herself.

"I don't know what you're talking about Mordred," Artoria stated her blush fading slightly.

"Oh yeeeessss~, harder," Merlin said repeating the noises Artoria made the night before causing her to throw her fork at him, y/n chuckled as he saw the pair tease Artoria.

After everyone finished their breakfast Azazel walked in a large smirk on his face.

"Well, it's time for you kids to start your training!" He said enjoying the pained expressions the Devils had.

"You all with have an instructor who can help you improve and do not think this is going to be easy, it won't," Azazel added before Lancelot entered the room equipped in his pearl white armour and stabbing Arondlight into the floor.

"Kiba you are training with me" he stated as the blonde Boy nodded before kissing a protesting and blushing Mordred, he then prepared to leave.

"Just come back in one piece...Baka" Mordred said whilst blushing and looking away from Kiba.

"I will no need to worry, honey," He said with a smile as Mordred flushed crimson as y/n smirked whilst looking at Mordred, Kiba and Lancelot left with Galahad following after them silently.

"So Mo-san~ we gonna talk about him calling you honey~" y/n teased as Mordred blushed even harder, y/n then received a loud slap to the back of his head.

"Ow! What the hell woman!" He shouted as Artoria gave him the 'sweet' smile.

"You have five seconds to run," she said her eyebrow twitching as y/n wasted no time disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Then Tannin arrived and grabbed Issei before taking him to dragon mountain, the rest has their respective trainers as most of the knights were left with free time, Mordred and Gareth had gone off to do their own training, y/n and Artoria returned as Y/n was being dragged by Artoria as he flailed his limbs around trying to escape his punishment.

*small timeskip*

The rest of the knights along with Merlin was chilling out when Artoria came in along with four maids, they had five piles of paperwork which they put on the table.

"I'm taking Mordred clothes shopping, Gareth isn't coming with us as she has gone to have a nap and Galahad has Joined Lancelot training, I want this finished by tomorrow." She stated as we all groaned as fake tears filled our eyes she then turned around and walked out leaving us with the paperwork.

"Hey Merlin you owe us for when you gave that waitress a penis and she attempted to rape you, I'm calling in that debt," y/n said as the others cheered in agreement as Merlin paled.

"Besides you have time magic, I'm sure it'll all be done by tomorrow" Gawain added as we all smirked evilly.

"Tis a tragedy, that you must do this paperwork," Tristan said a small smile on his face as he walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry but you deserve it for trying to turn me into a woman," Bedivere said calmly following after Tristan

"Think of this as karma for perving on my sister" Gawain stated coldly before joining the others.