duels, Galahad's crush and pretenders

Author note: Now I know that the duel and them fighting freed and the fat pedo preist wasn't the same day but I forgot that when writing this so yeah....anyways.

3rd person pov

Whilst the duel started y/n noticed that Kiba was going for power over speed which crippled his fighting style and Issei..... Let's just say that even the lowest scum in the underworld would be disgusted by his depravity.

"Don't let him touch you" Koneko said to Irina.
"Wait why?" She replied
"His touch strips a woman of their clothes." Mordred said.
"Thier clothes!" Irina shouted shocked.
"Aww Koneko why did you tell the enemy my secret." Issei whined like a bitch.
"Because your the enemy of all women." Mordred and Koneko said.
"Oh Issei how far you've fallen I beg you God never forgive him!" She said.
"Chant it sister" Mordred and Koneko said.
Issei dived at Irina she ducked and slashed his stomach which he didn't notice. He was on the floor building his motivation before he felt the pain as a dark purple aura leaked from his wound.
"You were quick but not good enough" Irina said with a small smirk.
"N-No..." Issei whimpered.
"Well the duels over" Irina said to Xenovia.
"Yes I will be finished shortly" she said as Kiba summoned a two-handed blade. 'what a fool to use a heavy blade restricting your speed.' y/n thought.
He charged Xenovia who brought the axe like guard of the blade to his stomach. He spat out blood before collapsing to the floor.
"So you defeated a revenge driven fool and a pervert dragon emperor." Y/n said with a small smile.
"It our turn next so don't think you can win with that filth you call Excalibur." Y/n finished with a scowl.

Mordred was wearing a red battle dress without any shirt on it just a red strap, whilst resting her hand on top of Isildur's pommel.

(Just change Clarent to Isildur, Isildur is also the size of Clarent.)

"Mo-san~ what are you wearing?" Y/n said " trying to impress someone?" He continued whilst his eyes pointed at the frozen Kiba, Mordred blushed.
"Shut up fossil!" She shouted. "Anyway who's fighting me?" Mordred said with a hungry smirk.

Y/n was wearing the warden uniform with just the heavy gauntlets on his fists.