The battle with the wannabe god

Author note: I apologise for not posting at the start of this month but I was buried in college work, anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, also this is a day late cause of my forgetful ass.

Also as a side note, this is where I will split off from the original canon.
_______________________________________________
Y/n pov

"Well, I have a solution..." I said as everyone's head turned to me as my face spread into a smirk.

"I may have created the perfect weapon to use against Loki... Agravain you can show them," I said as Agravain nodded whilst unclipping his sheath from his belt and placing it on the table, Odin started shaking as his godly instincts demanded him back away from the blade.

"W-W-What is that?!" He shouted fearfully his pupil dilated in terror as the faction leaders were also shaking at the sheathed blades' desire for the god's death.

"This is Vidar, a god slaying weapon forged from Blackened Mythril, she wishes to fulfil her purpose and kill gods" Agravain stated his voice lacking emotion reminding the knights of his days as Secretary to the king.

"And if I may ask what is your plan?" Asked Grafia her voice filled with a slight edge as she glanced between y/n and the blade.

"Agravain will subdue Loki whilst the others will deal with Loki's little annoyances. Now I know you faction leaders can't interfere due to the current diplomatic disaster, this world currently is in so I suggest sending the ORC, Student council and us Knights to face him." Y/n said as Artoria smiled it had been too long since the strategist in y/n had come out.
Michael then stood up before turning to Y/n.

"I would like to send Irina Shidou my ace to assist you," Michael said his eyes opening slightly revealing his greenish-blue eyes.

"I will also be fighting alongside you representing Valhalla," Rossweise said as Bedivere smiled a little too happy making Tristan, Lancelot and Gawain smirk with a knowing look in their eyes.

"I should warn you that I cannot teleport that many people," Ajuka said as Merlin started jumping up and down in his chair his eyes closed and a large closed mouth smiled on his face.

"I believe our resident Pervert mage can solve that issue," Artoria said as Merlin flopped onto the table in mock hurt at her nickname for him.

"Why are you so cruel?" He said in a joking tone.

"You know why Pervert!" Artoria retorted in disgust giving Merlin a glare as a memory of him offering her male genitalia flashed through her mind.

Y/n and the other knights laughed at the exchange as the faction leaders sweatdropped.

Y/n then turned to Odin his face turning serious once again.

"Do we have permission to end Loki's life if he initiates Ragnarok?" Y/n asked his eyes narrowing as the room suddenly became hostile.

Odin's eyes glowed a pale blue whilst y/n's scar started glowing through his suit as his eyes glowed a bright e/c.

Their auras became visible as they crashed against each other the wind released made Merlin's hair fall into his face.

"... I will, however, only if Loki initiates Ragnarok and it can't be stopped without his death, I will however ask you to spare him if you can," Odin said a begging tone filling his voice as sadness set into his eyes.

"We will spare him if we can, however, there is a chance he has been corrupted by the blight, that is why I asked if he is corrupted his only release would be death as I lack the materials to make any more wardens," Y/n explained alleviating Odin's worry slightly, All the leaders let out a breath they didn't know they held in.