oO Chapter 3 Oo

"Oh , for hecks sake, where did I put those things?" I asked, rummaging through my purse, not really paying attention. You see, we were schedueled to leave in five minutes, but me being me, I forgot where the hell I'd put my car keys.

"Are you looking for something, (y/n)?" Zhongli asked. "Perhaps I could be of assistance?"

"Ah, that's sweet of you, Zhongli." I said, looking up and smiling hurriedly. "Yeah, I'm looking for my car keys, but I have absolutely no idea where I put them..."

"Oh, no!" Sasha exclaimed. "Let them stay lost! I am not letting you drive!"

"Wha-why not?" I whined.

"You drive like a maniac!" Sasha said. "And that's coming from me!"

"You just can't handle the thrill." I said defensively. 

"I'm still not letting you drive." Sasha said. "If even I can't take your crazy driving, think how well they'll take it. I mean, they've never even been in a car."

"I'm capable of driving slowly too." I said sheepishly. "It's not all fast."

"From the moment you turned 18, you've been a speed demon." Sasha deadpanned.

"Well, I mean, it's- ah! Found them! Finally!" I smiled, holding up the car keys. 

"Oh gods, we're all doomed." Sasha said.

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad." I said. "And besides, I'm the only one here with a drivers license." I shrugged. "So you're stuck with me."

"Well, you guys, it's been a good life." Sasha said dramatically. "Remember me when I'm gone."

"...I feel like we probably shouldn't be getting in a car with them." Venti said, looking a little concerned. 

"It's fine!" I exclaimed. "I'm capable of driving normally too! How do you think I managed to get my license?"

"Bribery." Sasha mumbled.

"Very funny." I deadpanned.

"Hey, where are we going anyway?" Childe asked. 

"Hm, well, I thought we could go to Westfield." I said. "It's a mall, which is basically just a really big indoor shopping centre. They tend to have good stuff."

"And they have an ice cream place at the entrance!" Sasha smiled.

"Didn't you have three bowls of cereal for breakfast?" Diluc said. "How can you be thinking of eating even more?"

"I've been asking that same question for years..." I sighed. "Anyway, I don't think my car is big enough to fit all of us..."

"You can make two trips, y'know." Sasha said. "You don't have to stuff us all into one car."

"...Alright." I said. "Whoever wants to experience the boring version of driving can go in the first trip, by which I mean you, Sasha. And whoever wants the fun version can go in the second trip."

"Rude." Sasha said playfully. 

"Am I wrong, though?"

"No, ma'am." Sasha said, pushing the front door open and sprinting to the front seat. "I call shotgun!"

"Shotgun?" Jean asked.

"It means she wants the front seat." I explained. "Okay, who's going in the first round?"

"I'm not taking my chances with you in the second trip." Diluc said, walking past us to the car.

"I think i'll go on the first trip too." Jean said, smiling nervously.