oO Chapter 20 Oo

(a/n: If you saw me publish this chapter too early accidentally, no you didn't-)

Sasha yawned and leaned on me, still in her night clothes. "Do y'all have to leave at such an ungodly hour?"

I'd finally gotten around to telling everyone about Center Parcs a few days ago, and today was the day we were leaving for the forest resort. It had been a week since that night Venti and I talked about going there. Sasha, unfortunately, couldn't come with us, since she had work. Why was my job at a police station more lenient than her job at a restaurant? I don't know, but I'm not questioning it.

 Part of me was sad, and another more shameless part of me was ecstatic that I get to share a room with Xiao and Albedo again. I mean, I'd already shared a bed with them before, and I was comfortable with them, so I asked them and they said yeah. Although, Xiao seemed a little huffy about it-

"Sorry, Sash." I patted her head. "We'll be out of your hair in a moment."

"Mhm." She mumbled sleepily. It was about 3 in the morning (prime demon summoning time), and we were all standing outside as the boys loaded bags into both my cars. I was driving one of the cars, and Childe was driving the other, since he was the only one who learnt how to drive from me and could handle the wheel. I was impressed by how quickly he picked it up, to be honest.

"All done?" I asked, as the last bag was put into the car.

"All done." Childe confirmed, smiling at me. He seemed way too energetic for this hour of the night, but he was also hopped up on unholy amounts of caffeine and sugar to keep him awake and alert. I also had a few cups of coffee, but nowhere near as much as Childe. Man ran through all the ice cream I still had in my fridge in the span of five minutes-

"Alright, off we go, then. See ya in a few days, Sash." I said, gently uprighting Sasha and moving towards my car. 

"See ya." Sasha waved, her movements sluggish.

In a few moments, everyone had sorted themselves out into either car. I was driving the seven seater car, so I had Xiao, Albedo, Kaeya, Lumine, Hu Tao, and Rosaria. Xiao was sitting in the front passenger seat, next to me, while Kaeya, Rosaria and Albedo took the middle seats and Lumi and Hu Tao sprawled out in the back seats. The car was quiet for the most part, excluding Lumine and Hu Tao's quiet whispers and occasional giggling. They'd found my old nintendo 3DS, and it was safe to say they were very taken up with it.

I was itching to play music or something at least, but I didn't want to disturb everyone else in the car, since most of them were practically half asleep, so instead I opted to talk to Xiao.

"Hey." I said softly.

Xiao tore his gaze away from the window to look at me. "...Hello. Do you need something?"

"No." I smiled. "Just bored."

"I see." Xiao paused for a moment, looking unsure of what to do. "We haven't talked about how to get back to our own world in a while, have we?"

"No." I conceded. "To be entirely honest, I have no idea how this happened in the first place, or how to help you guys get back. I'm...pretty much lost on this topic. I mean, none of you should have been able to even leave Tevyat in the first place."

"This unknown god you mentioned earlier." Xiao started. "Do you know anything about her? If she didn't let Lumine and Aether leave, why has she let us get through?"

"I don't know." I frowned.  "Maybe she isn't around anymore? I mean, if I have the timeline correct, she stopped Lumi and Aether from leaving around five hundred years ago."