oO Chapter 14 Oo

I shifted slightly as I stirred from my sleep. I was about to sit up, only to find that I was trapped between Xiao and Albedo. Both had limbs flung over my body, effectively rendering me unable to move. I chuckled quietly to myself and settled back down, enjoying the warmth. This felt nice, honestly.

It felt like a scene out of sappy love movies. The curtains were drawn, but not fully, so little beams of sunlight streamed in softly through the windows, and both boys were peacefully snoring softly next to me. The entire scene was just really really soft.

Xiao stirred next to me, alerted by my movements. He groaned lowly, propping himself up on one elbow.

"Good morning, Xiao." I smiled softly. I was tempted to use a petname, but I didn't want to overwhelm him with affection. I know he's not used to it, so I figured I'd take it one step at a time. Give him time to adjust to it.

He glanced at me sleepily, before settling back down. "I didn't intend on staying here for so long." He mumbled. "But...it wasn't terrible."

"I'm glad to hear that." I smiled, fighting the urge to throw my arms around him and hug him.

"Don't think we're doing this again, though." He muttered. 

"Awww..." I pouted. "This was so lovely, though. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy this."

Xiao just glanced at me with vague annoyance and wrapped his arms around my waist again, cuddling me.

"Good morning, Xiao, (y/n)." Albedo said sleepily. 

"Good morning, Albedo." I smiled, as Xiao just hummed in acknowledgment. "Our talking didn't wake you up, did it?"

"It did, but that's alright." Albedo said softly. We lapsed into comfortable silence, just enjoying the warmth and each other's presence. That is, until Sasha barged into the room. The woman didn't even bother knocking.

"Y'all!" She exclaimed. "This is cute and all, but it's eleven and there is a fight happening downstairs. Scara and Diluc are at it again."

I groaned in annoyance and held onto both boys tighter. "Can't you guys handle it? I don't wanna get up!"

"They're very close to getting physical, and your PS4 is in the line of fire." Sasha said nonchalantly. 

I huffed and gently extricated myself from the boys' hold. Both sat up, and Xiao got out of bed entirely, stretching. Albedo followed suit, drowsily leaning against me momentarily for balance. I chuckled and I felt weirdly bold so...I pressed a gentle kiss to his temple. 

He stiffened a little and I worried that I might have messed up, but my fears were dismissed when he smiled softly and returned the favour, kissing my forehead. Explosions set off inside me. I'm not even kidding, I blanked for a good five seconds.

I snapped back to reality when Xiao huffed. "Are you two done? There's a fight happening downstairs."

I smirked, and kissed Xiao's cheek. "I didn't forget about you, honey." I giggled. 

He stared at me, a blush steadily rising on his face. He lifted a hand to his cheek and looked away. "Don't think i'm kissing you back."

"That's not fair." Albedo said, smiling smugly. "They deserve some affection in return, don't you think?"

Xiao glared at him. "I didn't ask for it."

"How unfortunate." Albedo said, wrapping an arm around my waist. "I suppose I'll have to give them extra affection to make up for you."

"You-" Xiao growled and took a deep breath, cutting himself off. "Fine!"

He tilted my chin upwards, slightly carelessly, and quickly kissed me...on the lips. And this, right here? This is how I died. Because that was my first actual kiss. Call me lame for never having kissed anyone at 25, but I haven't. Xiao was the first one. And my brain was having a bit of trouble processing that. Honestly, if Albedo hadn't been supporting me, I doubt I would have been able to stay upright.

A hand flew up to my mouth...where Xiao's lips had previously been. I bit down on my lip in an attempt to keep my flusteredness under control.

"(y/n)?" Xiao sounded mildly panicked as I stared blankly through him. "Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head vigorously. "No! Not at all, honey! I've just...never been kissed...properly..."

"I am the first?" Xiao asked, his lips quirking up in a smug, though tiny, smirk. I buried my face in my hands, blushing furiously, and leaning further into Albedo in an attempt to hide myself. In truth, my first instinct was to run away from the situation. But, I restrained myself so I wouldn't accidentally make Xiao think he had done something bad.

"Yes." I mumbled

"Caught in 4k, y'all." Came a voice from the doorframe. I turned to see Sasha holding her phone up, presumably taking photos or videos, smirking smugly.

"YOU'RE STILL HERE?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Never left, dude."

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(a/n: Okay, ik i said i'd focus on the girls in this chapter, but i'm tired and i already had this typed out mostly-

I'll write for the girls in the next chapter, I promise!)