oO Chapter 15 Oo

"How many time do I have to tell y'all not to fight?" I yawned, putting my hands on my hips. "Seriously. I'll put you two in timeout."

"Oh, just try." Scara scoffed.

I raised a brow. "Oho? Talking back to me in my own house? You've got some nerve. You do realise that your little title as a fatui harbinger is absolutely useless here, right? There's no mages or agents at your beck and call here. I mean, I hate to say it, Scara, but you've got no power, so settle down and stop picking fights with people. Even Childe knows better than fighting anyone while he's here."

"Oooh, (n/n) snapped!" Venti smirked. Scaramouche looked so shocked and offended it was funny. Diluc sent me a smug smile and Kaeya was having a very hard time holding back his giggles.

"That's the most aggression I've ever seen from you, (y/n)." Zhongli said, looking a little shocked.

"Yeah, well..." I sighed. "If it weren't for this, I could still be in bed."

"It is regrettable, the way they fight." Zhongli agreed. "I made you coffee. I wasn't entirely sure how to make it, but I hope it is to your liking."

I smiled and giggled. "Aww! Thank you, Zhongli. That's very sweet of you."

"It was nothing." Zhongli smiled. "I trust you slept well?"

"Very well." I smiled softly. "You?"

"I slept well too." Zhongli said.

"(y/n)!" Hu Tao exclaimed, clinging to my arm. I stumbled back in surprise, steadying myself against the counter. "We should do something today!"

"Yeah!" Lumine cheered.

"What did you girls have in mind?" I chuckled.

"I dunno." Hu Tao shrugged. "Anything."

"How about I take you two to South Bank today?" I suggested

"You're taking us to a bank?" Lumine's face scrunched up in confusion.

"No, not a literal bank." I giggled. "I meant the river bank. They've got a bunch of fun stuff there, such as aquariums and the like."

"Fun!" Hu Tao giggled. Honestly, she was so full of bubbly happy energy it was impossible not to smile around her. "Let's go! Right now!"

"It's about to rain." Rosaria said, looking extremely bored.

"Aww!" Hu Tao whined. She looked so disappointed-

"It's London." Sasha shrugged. "It was bound to happen at some point. It's almost never not raining here."

"We can still do other stuff." I offered. "I do have videogames other than Genshin that we can play."

"Like?"

"Injustice!" I smiled, taking a sip of my coffee. "It's a two player game, so we can't all play at the same time, but it's a lot of fun."

"Show me!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Ahh, so that's how you play." Lumine mumbled, finally having gotten the hang of the PS4 controls.

"Oh, Hu Tao~" I said in a sing song voice. "I've got a little bet for you~"

"Oh?" Hu Tao giggled. "Go ahead!"

"If I win this round, you have to do a seance with me!"

"And me!" Lumine added, a little offended that I hadn't included her from the get-go.