oO Chapter 19 Oo

Kaeya and I were at Waterstones, the book store I'd gone to earlier with Diluc, when my phone chimed and I glanced at it. I froze upon seeing the messages coming in. They were from a group chat with my friends from university. It consisted of Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Armin, Ymir, Historia, Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Niccolo, Connie and of course, Sasha.

We kept this group chat so that we didn't go out of touch and we had monthly meet ups at each others houses, and guess who's house it was tonight?

That's right! Mine! And I was completely unprepared!

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

'Why am I still friends with these people?'

horseface:
Hey, what time are we meeting up at?

shortie <3:
6 pm
How many times have I told you to be more organised?

ereH:
420 times exactly, and counting

best fren:
Oh my gods, the fact that he counted, i'm wheezing-

emo lesbian:
the fact that it's exactly 420-

kawaii:
Ymir, keep it PG please

(you):
This is the height of pettiness and I love it

the ultimate waifu:
Oh, (y/n), do you need any help with preparations for tonight?

(you):
That's so sweet of you to offer Mika, but I'm fine <3
You just handle getting your nuisance of a brother to my house on time

ereH:
HEY-
ARE YOU TRYING TO START A FIGHT?!

baby boy Armin:
Eren, settle down please ^-^'

ereH:
n o

(you):
Yeah, calm down you bloodthirsty child
Ooh, and also I have people staying over at my house
So be prepared for a few new faces~

Tanaka 2.0:
Wait, who?!
I thought we were your only friends-

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I shut off my phone and looked up to see Kaeya looking through a shelf filled with fantasy novels, focused and muttering under his breath.

"Hey, Kaeya, we gotta go home, like, right now." I said, tucking my phone into my pocket.

"Hm?" Kaeya looked up, or well...down at me. "What's the matter? You look troubled, darling."

"You remember my friends that I mentioned earlier?" I asked, already leading him out of the shop. "Eren, Jean, and Mikasa?"

"Of course."

"Well, we and a few other friends, have monthly meet ups and tonight happens to be the month they all come to my house." I explained hurriedly. "And I clean forgot!"

Kaeya chuckled. "Well, you're in trouble, aren't you?"

"Unhelpful." I mumbled, smiling.