oO Chapter 13 Oo

"...Aren't you supposed to be asleep?"

I froze at the sound of Xiao's voice behind me and dropped my phone that I'd been using as a flashlight. I huffed and picked it up, turning around. 

"I just wanted coffee."

"It's too late for that." Xiao said, crossing his arms. "Go to bed."

"No."

"You need to sleep."

"Make me."

Xiao raised a brow and uncrossed his arms. I messed up. I messed up big time-

"Fine."

I yelped as he tossed me over his shoulder, carrying me like a sack of potatoes up the stairs to my room.

"Xiao!" I whisper-shouted, grabbing on to the back of his hoodie.

"You're a mortal, (y/n)." He said. "You won't be able to function tomorrow if you don't get some rest. Your sleep schedule is trash anyway."

I was about to protest, but then realisation dawned on me and I smirked smugly. "Alright...I'll go to bed. But, I have one condition."

Xiao sighed. "You're so troublesome. What is it?"

"You have to stay with me."

I couldn't see Xiao's face, but I could sense it scrunch up in confusion. "What?"

"You gotta stay with me." I repeated. "Sasha's staying at her parents' house tonight because of some family issue or something, so i'm alone."

"I'm not-" Xiao was cut off by a loud crashing sound coming from Albedo's room.

"Uh..." I glanced at the door to Albedo's room. "Honey, if you could put me down, I feel like we should go check that out."

Xiao wordlessly put me down and and made his way to Albedo's room. I followed him quickly, peering over his shoulder as he opened the door to Albedo's room carefully. Albedo was standing over a fallen cabinet, the new sketchbook I gave him in hand, and surprise painting his features.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked worriedly. "What happened?"

"I...walked into the cabinet accidentally and it fell over." Albedo explained. He seemed a little out of it, his eyes glazed over slightly and his voice monotone. As in, more than usual.

"Okay, I think you need to sleep." I said, smiling nervously as Xiao sighed for the fifth time this night beside me.

"Does anybody in this house have a normal sleep schedule?" He muttered under his breath, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I opened my mouth to reply.

"Don't answer that." He cut me off before I could even start talking.

"Perhaps I should sleep..." Albedo mumbled, putting down his sketchbook and uprighting the fallen cabinet.

"You could come sleep with us!" I smiled. "It'd be like a sleepover!"

What? I was sleep deprived and unusually bold. Leave me alone.

"(y/n), stop-"

"I wouldn't be averse to that." Albedo yawned. I cheered happily. Xiao looked both flustered and mortified. I grabbed both their hands and led them to my room, smiling.

"(y/n), I'm not-"

"Ah!" I cut off Xiao, opening my bedroom door. "You're staying. Please?"

Xiao half sighed and half huffed. "Why do you even want me here? You've got Albedo to stay with you now."

"Because I love you."I teased.

Xiao growled out of annoyance. "(y/n)." He said in a warning tone.

"I'm kidding!" I smiled. "Mostly." I added under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I said quickly. "C'mon, it's like, two, we should sleep now."

"Oh, now you want to sleep." Xiao grumbled. I giggled at him and Albedo smiled softly.

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Oh, this is so precious." Sasha smiled under her breath, making sure to keep quiet. She'd just come back from her parents' house in the morning, and she'd come straight to my house because all her stuff was here. 

I was still fast asleep, and so were Xiao and Albedo. I was lying in the centre of the bed, with either boy beside me, all our limbs entangled. Xiao sleeping was a rare occurence, but he seemed peaceful enough for now, so I don't think he was having any nightmares. He'd even subconciously wrapped his arms around my waist at some point in the night, and Albedo had an arm slung across my torso.

Sasha was tempted to take pictures, but that didn't exactly work out well for her the last time she tried something like that. So, she just settled for smiling at the moment and moving on.

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(a/n: Hi, everyone! I felt kinda guilty about not updating for so long, so here! Have a double update, though it is a little short. Also! How do we feel about poly relationships?

Oh, I also realised that my house descriptions are extremely vague, so here, this is what I had in mind for the living room and (y/n)'s room: