oO Chapter 27 Oo

"Scara!" I exclaimed, jogging up to him. We'd finally gotten everyone out of the house and ready, after like, an hour of waiting. During that time, Childe had grabbed every opportunity to annoy the hell out of me with his internet exploration. I swear, if brings up Tumblr or Tik Tok one more time-

"What is it?" He huffed, not even bothering to turn around and look at me. He just kept walking.

"Hey, wait up!" I caught up to him after speeding up for a bit. "Damn, for someone so short, you can move fast."

He shot a look of annoyance at me. "Oh, I see. You came here because you want to die. Well, I'm happy to oblige."

"Well, yeah, but no." I chuckled. "I actually came here to ask you if you wanted to help me murder Childe."

"What?"

"The man has gotten way too bold recently." I explained, glancing at Childe who was obliviously smiling and laughing with Kaeya behind us.

"Welcome to my world." Scara muttered. "Why should I help you?"

"I'm assuming since he's your co-worker, he annoys you too?"

"Bold of you to assume I let him get anywhere near me if I can help it." Scara said. "And anyway, I thought you liked that brat for some reason."

"...He's cute, but that's besides the point!" I murmured. "Right now, his annoyingness cancels out the cute! Help me, please."

"Why can't you bother someone else with this?" Scara grumbled. "Go ask that redhead that seems to like you so much."

"Wha-You mean Diluc?" I laughed. "Scara, honey, I came to you for help right now, not him. Isn't it you that said I'm allowed to spend time with whoever I want?"

"Don't use my words against me!"

"Help me then." I smirked. "Or...is it that you're actually fond of Childe?"

"I am absolutely not fond of that little brat." Scara said, glaring at me. Normally, I'd be a little scared if someone glared at me, but honestly, coming from Scara, it just looked cute. Like a little puppy.

"So you're in?"

"Fine!" Scara conceded. "What did you have in mind?"

"We're gonna annoy him all evening." I smiled deviously, narrowing my eyes and rubbing my hands together. Y'know, kinda like a cartoon villain.

"I thought you said murder?"

"....You thought we were actually gonna murder Childe-"

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"He's looking at us." I hissed under my breath to Scara, who was sitting beside me. He honestly looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here. He was slumped in his seat with his arms crossed and glaring at everyone. 

We had already gone to the restaraunt and now, after Kaeya had suggested it, a few of us were on a boat in the lake. It was a big boat, sort of like a mini yacht. It had a little cabin inside with two rooms that resembled a living room and a bedroom. It also had two decks, one lower and one upper. The upper deck had the steering and built in sofas near the railings, while the lower deck had the cabin and the bow of the ship, which was large enough for at least two people to lie down on.

I'd stuck close to Scara all night, which seemed to work in putting Childe on edge. He was still friendly, but he seemed a little more passive aggressive than usual.

"Oh, really?" Scara smirked. "Hold my hand."

"Eh?"

"Just do it. You wanna annoy him, right? This'll annoy him to no end."