1.

We were all shocked when a witness saw our mother running from my exploding SUV which was also caught on video. Jane and all of siblings including Maura met to decide on how we wanted to go forward as a family once our mother served her jail time for stealing and burning my SUV. We didn't want charges brought against her only mental health services, but the district attorney had other ideas. Our mother was sentenced to three years. Joey still stayed in the home. He was sticking it out and was good for our mother if she would only lean on him and not be so stubborn.

Each one us were shocked on the sentence except for Frankie because he has seen cases go before the court.
- You guys, MA actually got off good. With us agreeing on her to get mental health services and she has to continue to go even after ten years and the therapist clears her to stop going, says Frankie.

Gigi did not go because she didn't want more attention brought on by the case with Maura and my wife going as it was. Caitlyn and Hope went to support us all. Joey was heartbroken and Sam sat by her brother the entire two weeks of the trial. We couldn't believe our mother felt she was innocent. This we all saw as very disturbing.
Our mother was yelling at us blaming her behavior on us after she was found guilty.
We all left and went to Maura's and Deb's after the trial all dressed up with our extra bags in our vehicles to change into. Gigi showed up after her taping of her G show. Maura and Deb's driveway looked like a parking lot of vehicles for sale. We had hired Deb's mother, Claire Williams as her attorney. Mrs. Williams told us it was basically a shut case but she would do her best to get minimum jail time and she did. Our mother could of done seven years for her actions. Our mother would be paying the fire department and police department salaries as determined by the judge. Our mother allowed us access to her account to pay her the BPD and BFD fees.
We all changed and just lounged around the pool. The guys did all the cooking that night.

Each one us were not up to socializing but we always stuck together and this afternoon was no different

Each one us were not up to socializing but we always stuck together and this afternoon was no different. Hope brought the wine and dessert. The guys brought the sodas, beer and water. Jane, and Maura provided the ribs and chicken and fresh corn. Caitlyn made the potato and chili beans.
Even though we weren't up to partying you would think we were with all what was made.
We all stayed until after midnight. Joey drank too much so he stayed over at Maura's while everyone else went home. Cait drove to my home.
- Cait I know you are sad on how this turned out but it could of been alot worse baby girl. Let's take shower and go to bed.
Gigi I am not tired. I am just going to go swimming. You can go to sleep if you want. Cait please don't stay out long. You know I don't sleep well if you are here and not in bed with me.
-I know and won't be.
I swam for an hour than went inside to take a long bath.

I took a bath downstairs because I didn't want to wake up Gigi

I took a bath downstairs because I didn't want to wake up Gigi. She had to be awake at 5.30 to be on the set by 6.15 for makeup and wardrobe.
I finally finished and it was already one thirty. I got into bed and Gigi moved and cuddled with me. I was going to look for you but heard water on so I knew you were inside. I hope the bath worked for you. Love you. Gigi kissed me good night and fell asleep. I was still wide awake and still was awake when Gigi woke up for work.
Cait you didn't sleep at all. I hope you are not going in today. Everyone last night said they took the day off and was giving the clinic staff a paid off day. Please don't go in. Stay here get some sleep. I will leave after my taping and spend some time with you even if its just laying in bed and just cuddling. I am worried about you but have to go before I am late. I kiss Gigi good bye. She got dressed in sweats and a t-shirt and left for work. I knew my sister would be up. I called and Deb answered her cell. AYE CAITYLN WHAT IS UP. YOU SHOULD STILL BE ASLEEP AS YOU NORMALLY ARE? Deb I still haven't slept since last night. Gigi just left for work. I am at her place. I keep seeing the fire burning and Tommy's SUV exploding. I just cannot get that image out of my head. We came back here last night and I haven't told Gigi what is bothering me. She will be here later on after her taping.I am worried because this was impacting mom too Deb. It was like she was back on the front lines again. Maura doesn't know that this still brings bad memories for our mother. This is why I am calling. We need to make sure our mother is okay. I am too tired to drive myself and was hoping Maura would come and get me so we can check on our mother.

I will tell Maur and she should be there in 15 minutes to get you. Thanks Deb.

I got dressed and waited outside with coffee tumbler in my hand. Caitlyn you look awful. Why didn't you tell me sooner? I don't know. I am sorry. No problem but if something you know and see please tell me sooner. So we can do something together sooner. We arrived at our mother's home. Hope didn't lock the door and wine bottles were all over the front room. Our mother was passed out on the kitchen floor bleeding.
Maura and I immediately took her pulse. She was breathing but had a gash on her forehead..Caitlyn ran to Hope's medical supplies. We got our mother to the kitchen table and Maura cleaned the area and gave our mother 8 stitches. We finally got her to cooperate with us to go to bed. Maura stayed with her while I cleaned up the blood and mess.
-Gigi please come to my mother's instead of your place. Please stop by my place and get me a weeks worth of clothes. Maura and I will be taking turns who is going to work.I will explain everything when you come. Please bring mw my lap top too. Thx Gigi love you.
-Will do if you need anything else text me. love you too.