26

Several of us were the tourists guides for three days. My uncle's, aunt and cousins asked us if we heard from our father. We told them no. My aunt and her husband, my uncle were disappointed and angry.
-Frankie is that papi? Yes, with his girlfriend the nerve of him. My uncle ran up on our father and hit him..
-How disrespectful Francisco bringing your whore here but couldn't show up for your ex wife's services. I didn't show up at Maura's because they all said they never wanted to see me.My girlfriend and I flew here to pay my respects and hope to see my children.
We looked at him andl I was the only who turned my back and told my wife, let's go.
-Jane Clementine Rizzoli don't you dare walk away from me..I am still your father. Papi you haven't been my father for years why now? Jane that is not true..I showed up for your wedding but was escorted off your mother's property by them.I tried to make amends. Jane its true. Joey why did you stop him? This entire time I thought my father gave up on us? Your mother didn't want him there if he showed up and we complied even though it was wrong.
Our uncle apologized. My wife and I left with Frank, his wife and my brother in laws to have lunch.
-You guys I know I messed up and each time I tried to get in touch, angela blocked it. I recently found out Jane you have your own studio. When you return, there should be a letter for you from me apologizing to you. Papi I still have reservations about you. My wife and I are going to catch up with the others. I will think about what you said. If I agree to resume daughter father relationship, your girlfriend will not be a part of it. Jane that is not fair. I accepted your lifestyle finally and now you want to dictate my life. I guess I won't have a relationship but know I will always be your father and love you.
My father hugs me goodbye and shakes my wife hands. I give my brothers the number to call for the town car to pick them up when they are ready to leave back to Maura's estate. My brothers stay and continue to visit.
-Jane he is trying. He finally accepted you being a lesbian even if it took him years. We all make mistakes babe. I wish Joey and I had our parents or at least of them. I am just going to live it at that.