11

Babe the day was a success babe. check this out. I am thinking of possibly hiring some

of the veterans to do some work around here and get rid of our gardener and cleaning crew once they are trained

of the veterans to do some work around here and get rid of our gardener and cleaning crew once they are trained. I understood several got hired in your hotel as well. I feel good for being able to do this. Jane I am happy you feel joy from helping others. I better get to downloading. I need you to order four more cases of matte paper for these photos alone and 12 more for my regular shoots. I also have to California for two weeks for a massive shooting for the cell company again and will need your help. Maura, Caitlyn and Hope will be there for some medical conference for two weeks. We have to leave tomorrow though. Sorry for the late notice . I forgot to check my email the other day and Verizon public relations contacted me via my cell while I was doing the pictures today. They want to capitalize on the veteran portion of the homeless angle.
Jane I will pack our stuff and make our flight planes. No need, Maura said we all could go on her jet. I just hope Caitlyn is feeling better and wont get us sick. Tommy will do the printing. I have written the sites down so Tommy can distribute the photos after he prints them. I labeled each usb card where I took these photos so he will know where to distribute the photos.
-Deb I am sorry this is the last minute. This conference has the newest medical information doctors need and it covers my licensure hours of continuing education. Its a double whammy. This is why Caitlyn is going. I just hope she is feeling better and her bug is over with well the contagious part is. thanks for checking on her. She wasn't looking too good this afternoon. How did your first day at the VA
hospital go? I did two surgeries. This new discoveries on some procedures will help veterans and others recover sooner. I understand. I will help you pack but will miss you. You can spend time with Gigi.

I said good bye to Maur.
-Baby girl you still not feeling well at least your temperature broke. I wish you would stay but understand the new procedures and licensure hours. I.will miss you though. Gigi I.will miss you too. You can hang out withDeb for two weeks.
I don't give Cait a hug nor a kiss at her place. I don't want her bug. Caitlyn lets go. The driver is here. Hope and the gals are waiting.
Deb comes out the back of the house and I see her kiss Maura.

Gigi I was going to cook some lobster tails up for dinner?. Yeah. but need to take shower and get Cait's germs off of me. You can use the shower here.. I will get you some shorts, boxers and a tank top to wear.

Gigi goes to take a shower while make us dinner. Gigi comes out wrapped in.a towel only.
-Deb where did you leave the clothes for me?.Sorry on.my bed.
Gigi leaves and I am almost done with the salad and rice pilaf.
- Gigi I know the conference slipped their mind with Hope being bad but this sucks. Red or white wine?.Red. This looks good..
We eat at the table and Gigi helped me clean-up.
Gigi want any more wine?.Sure, but I won't be able to drive home.My first two days off for awhile and my sick fiance leaves me..We were suppose to move her stuff in.my place too. She forgot all about it. Its like our engagement doesn't matter and that hurts.
Deb and I drank another bottle and we both weren't feeling any pain. Gigi lays her head in my lap.I can feel myself getting wet and I know she senses and feels it. I am commando just my shorts and tank top on.
- Gigi I think we better go to bed before we both do something we cannot take back. Deb we both are lonely and both are wet.No one has to know. I want to feel you inside me. Cait still dreams about your time together. She talks in her sleep and moans when she is thinking of you. Deb I have only been with three women in.my life and two are sisters as you have. I want to know why my fiancee has wet dreams about you, Jane and Sam still seek you out for sex.
Gigi slides her finger in my wet pussy and pulls out and sucks her finger.
- sweet and salty just how I like it. Deb this is going to happen so don't fight it. Gigi this isn't right. It may not be right but you want me your body tells me that.
Gigi gets up off my lap and pulls down my shorts. Gigi gets on her knees and she positions me to eat.my pussy. Gigi is tongue fucking me and I am moaning already. Gigi is pinching my nipples hard under my tank top. I know Deb is liking what I am doing. She is moaning more and has her hands on the back of my head pushing me forward into her pussy. Deb is bucking her hips.
- Gigi lets go to the bedroom.

Deb slams me against the wall, slides her fingers down my boxers and places her fingers in my pussy

Deb is rubbing my left breast with her hand
while kissing me. She adds two more fingers in.me.
- Oh shit. Deb Deb don't stop ever
Deb chuckles
-Gigi take these off while I take the rest off of you so we are totally nude and you will see why all come back.
I pick up Gigi and place her on my shoulders with her back against the wall.I have my mouth sucking and nibbling on her center.
- Deb I am going to come..Gigi hold onto my forearms so you don't fall..I got you as long as you hold onto my forearms. Deb's back is sweating and her back looks gorgeous all toned with sweat dripping off of it.
Gigi is trembling hard and I hold onto her while still sucking on her center..Gigi has two consecutive orgasms as squirts. I lick her clean.
- Gigi stay right here and I will be back shortly.
I did what she said and my body is still trembling. Fuck Deb is good at sucking.DEB returns with a 10.5 length dildo on, butt plug and a few other toys. Deb has me sucking on the butt plug while she has me bent over fingering my anus. It doesn't take long to open her and she is dripping
- I have you.
I am holding onto DEB and my legs give out. Deb places the butt plug inside me and carries me to the bed lays me down.
-You okay? Do you
want to give you some time to rest? No, Deb..I just never had an orgasm like that made me loose my footing. These will be so many first for you before I am done with you. What is the highest amount of orgasms have you had in one night of fucking/love making? Four .Well you already had two..I will double that number. You think.
Gigi I will..WHAT do you want to bet if I don't? If I do, this won't be just sex one big.You will come here ever night they are gone fucking me and get a tattoo of my choosing and location. If you don't ,you have to come to my place while they are gone and teach me how to cook a different meal of my choosing..Gigi your going to lose but we will be here every night..Your house would be better so you know how to.use your oven and stove..each one is different and elevation too impacts cooking and I will still teach you how to cook..I dont need Caitlyn having to do the cooking all the time and actual food from the stove and oven not food in bed. Gigi eventually you will be dreaming about me making you come and while you are awake. I will be in the same room and you will be wet. You might want to start buying the same color and style of panties and have them in your purse or pocket when you are around me. Deal deal