52

Our nuptials today Cait.  My house alarm goes off. 
-Its just us. We have a wedding to set up for. Sorry had the key but not the code says Hope. Its OKAY Mom. Julie calls the alarm company and turns off the alarm.
- We brought you TWO breakfast in bed Jane says.  Go back to bed.  We all have this for you. No peaking at all. DEB IS MAKING SURE AND WILL BE PUTTING BLACK TARPS ON THE WINDOWS AND DOORS UNTIL WE ARE DONE.
Joey, Frankie,  Tommy, Tom, Cheryl, Sam, Jane, Nick and my mother are here with a few of my friends from California.
Maura comes back inside to bring the juice and napkins.
-You didn't really think we were going to have a bbq for your wedding. You can cook the meat and freeze the other.  We got this for you. We both hug Jane. Sam will be in here shortly to kick you out Julie. YOU BETTER  HUGS AND SEX IN FOR ONE HOUR.  TIME STARTS NOW.
Maura leaves us and we laugh.  Well she did say we have an hour Cait.  Let's eat some and we can use the other time wisely. Let me lock the door or Sam will walk in on us.
We eat and I place the tray on the ground and remove my shorts  and boxers.  I rip Cait's granny panties and enter her in the anus.  I pump in her.
-Juls don't stop babe. Harder and faster babe. We both are sweating. My fiancee is screaming.
DADDY DON'T YOU DARE STOP.
I AM PUMPING IN HER HARD AND WE BOTH TREMBLE AND COME Close together.  I pull put and go down on Cait licking her pussy and tongue fucking her.
-Times up Get off her or out or whatever open the door before we break it down.

I get my boxers on and open the door. Okay this room needs to be aired out.  You bitches Maura was joking. You took her literally. Julie get out of here now.  Okay,  I am going. 
Julie leaves.  Maura is going to help me take you a bath to relax you than we will get you ready. Your mother got you a dress made. How she only had a few days? No, Your mother knew the day went golfing. She knew you wouldn't like white or cream being pregnant so she got a hue of blue.  Sam its gorgeous.  Your mother doesn't want to see you until you walk down the aisle.   Your dress is something new and blue.  Jane has a coin for each of you as something borrowed.  Believe me its only something borrowed.

Jane is helping me get ready. Julie your dress is something new that Maura had made up for you quickly believe me. The seamstress barely finished this morning.  She knew you wanted black but not a tuxedo.  Your garter belt is something blue along with the boxers She had made for you and this coin is something old and borrowed.  I want this back. Caitlyn has the matching one. You look amazing.  Your old gal pay is downstairs waiting for you as your matron of honor. I receive a text.
Julie we need to get this going now. Sam said she just started having contractions Breathe Julie we got this.  If she has to have the baby Hope can deliver it she says. No lets get this going and a few pics at least.
We walk downstairs and Julies gal pal walks her to the front and sits down. Frankie walks Hope down the aisle. The string quartet plays and Maura walks first than little man in his white long sleeve shirt.  JOEY WALKS CAITLYN BECAUSE HER FATHER COULDN'T MAKE HIS FLIGHT IN TIME.
Everyone is standing and my fiancee is gorgeous. The judge goes through the vows quickly when Jane told him she is in labor. They say their vows.

 They say their vows