21

We got into the back of Sam's town.car aka as a limousine.
- Deb you fucked her. You smell like when.you nuts Maura and Caitlyn are going to kill you. No, it was their idea after I broke jer left fingers for not pulling them out of my pants..Wow. Yeah, they asked me to drop her off at the ER and than go back home.. It was suppose to be a good fuck and get her off. I disconnected my cell so they wouldn't hear me moaning anymore. Sam when i removed her panties she came and I didn't know and hadn't done anything to her and when she removed mine I was soaked. She ripped my shirt and saw the tattoo with your initials and said she fucks me better than you. Sam I hate to admit it but she does. Sam if We had more time she would of conquered me and we both knew it. Dang, it took me years.and only because your emotions were raw. Sam my emotions weren't raw with her..Sam.she is adventurous in sex something you love and I told her that too. If she would of met me before meeting Caitlyn I would of had her be in our group and would of bugged you all until you all caved in and told her that. Deb you really have strong feelings for her and I haven't seen this spark in you for years. I know Sam but it cannot go further because of Maur. We hear a knock on the window. Deb its been over an hour an half talking.
Sam opens the door and let's Gigi in.
-Gigi I hear you are adventurous and a tiger and I need that now. I will make you a deal. Do you still want Caitlyn as your fiancee ? YES but I blew that lying to her and going after Deb. She won't want me back even though she says she does. I am not naive to know she won't be back. I love her Sam. Deb and I will work on her but I need a few hours of adventurous after seeing my brother's heart broken and having to admit him for 48 hours. Deb has to go back home and cannot be a part of this..This will be for a few hours only and no more after this. My marriage is important to me..Babe I need to go back..The gals should be here in four hours. Gigi you need to be home on bed alone if you want Caitlyn back. I out hasta..Good luck to you on whatever you to do but I am no part of this nor need to know your decisions nor outcome. I kiss them both bye and leave in my car back to my home.
Gigi well what is your decision? Sam I will give you what you need but it wont go further..I cannot do what I did with Deb and no one cannot find out either mu future and livelihood depends on it. We have a littlr under 3 1/2 hrs before we have to be else where. Are we doing it here, hotel or our homes..
I drive us to a nearby parking lot and get in the back of the limo. Gigi already has her clothes off only in her bra.

I cannot believe Deb hung up. No Caitlyn she didn't want to hear them. We did tell them to go for it..I sure hope this last time .
The flight attendant brings Caitlyn and I food and a glass of bourbon.
- What about Mrs. Rizzoli Hough..She still out thank goodness..We will feed her at my house if she doesn't kill me..We should land in Boston in five now.Thank you.
Maura I know Gigi is not perfect and I haven't been honest with.her on my relations while dating her and just barely ended one last night and got a tattoo for us finally that she doesn't know about yet..I got it done the other day before you showed me yours.

I move my left arm to reveal the tattoo