37

We slept well and the movie company my wife got this time is 90 percent are veterans. Eight guys were done quickly. We enjoyed our breakfast and I ordered shuttle but the driver says cancel it.
- We are going by that way. As long as you two don't mind sitting in the cab , we will drop you off.
The guys even got our luggage and we got up in the rig.
-Cheryl we saw this morning. You can keep these if you like. Jane thanks for all what you are doing for our brothers and sisters. Its been my honor but your welcome. I am not sure of my next project . I know we need more homes but after that. Here is my email if you guys have suggestions would be much appreciated.

We arrive at the airport and they have flowers for Cheryl. Security gets us to Maura's Jet and we are off to home sweet home.
-Whose the flowers from? Verizon president apologizing for his employee saying they got rid of the veteran. Oh no a veteran leaked it. Jane I feel awfu the veteran got fired. Maybe Deb's mother can get his job back and with a solid contract with a raise. I rather have that than receive a settlement. Are you sure? Yes. Well we will still cancel their contract. Let me call Mrs. Williams.
-Mrs. Williams please. Please tell her it's Jane on the phone. Hello sweetie. I am so proud of what you are doing. What am I doing for you legal I am guessing is why you are calling me? Yes, it's Mrs. Williams. Cheryl was outed by a Verizon employee which now they violated the contract. Yes, they did. I am the one who wrote up the contracts for the cellular companies. Cheryl received flowers when we arrived at the airport this evening from the president. Initially, I was going to have you go after them to get a hefty settlement from them for Cheryl. Well, the president said he fired the employee and he or she was a veteran. Cheryl would rather have this person get their job back with a hefty pay raise and a contract that will benefit this person that will make it difficult for them to get rid of him or her. Okay, send me a photo of the flowers and note and later drop the note to me. We won't cancel our contract until the check is cleared. Well, sweetie once you do what I asked I will get on it first thing tomorrow. Thank you Mrs.Williams. Deb said Nick is a character. Bring Cheryl and him by the house when you drop off the note. I will. gotta get off the phone now per the flight attendant...safe travels. THANKS. Deb's mom heard Nick is a character and wants to meet you two when I drop off the note to her. I take the photos and forward them to Mrs. Williams and turned my cell off.
We sleep most of the flight until we hit turbulence. We both woke up.
-Please put your seats up and seat belt yourself in. We are making an emergency landing. Don't worry. I have been through worse. Deb and I LOOK at one another. His statement wasn't comforting to me not sure about Cheryl.
-Put your oxygen masks on please. This is going to be a rough landing.
The flight attendant and us are putting our masks on. We started to descend quickly. We can see FIRE TRUCKS AND AMBULANCES BELOW. We land hard and see a wing fly by. WE MADE A COMPLETE STOP. Cheryl and I turn our cells on immediately. The Chicago Fire Dept helps us off the plane while the others are fighting the fire. The pilot says to me.
- Sorry for telling a white lie Mrs. Rizzoli Hough and Mrs. Madison. Birds caused all of this. Dr. Isles was notified and has reserved a town car to bring you back home where she will be waiting for you two.
Thank you..what about you three? She has reserved a room for us to sleep it off.
The town car driver retrieves our luggage.
Jane this may sound weird to you. but my husband said, I got this..My Nani Rizzoli, Nani Isles and my mother said basically the same thing.
We called Samantha and she put us on speaker..Aye buddy we are okay. Okay mama I was scared when Maur came over banging on the door to tell.us..Deb said pipe down woman? I not sure it means. Nicolas she knew she was scarring you and Samantha and she wanted Maura to stop banging and being scared. oh..Mama what did you bring me. Boudin bread..Mama we can get bread here..I know but Jane said if she she didn't bring some home. Maura and Deb would kill her and Sam would divorce her. Sam, Deb Maur that is not nice. Say sorry. Mama always say when you wrong apologize.
Jane and I look at each other and want to laugh but don't. Sam looks at me.
I am only apologizing because we are setting an example. Yes babe thank you..Nick I didn't say that but am sorry says Deb.- Cheryl Mauras ought to be good just wait . Technically Nick I never said that but probably 85 percent would think it..I won't apologize for that but do apologize for scarring you..Mama is Maur's okay? It not an apology.
We all started to laugh.
-Why you laughing it not funny. Sam may I go to bed now?. Yes,You may. Deb please read me my favorite book. Maur you stay here and think better apology. Yes, Nick I shall.
I waited until Deb and Nick were gone.
-I cannot believe I got disciplined by a three year old. BABE DON'T BE THAT WAY. COME HERE. You guys she looks pathetic see...Maura I think that might be my contact photo. You are not funny Jane Clementine Rizzoli Hough. I thought it was. Cheryl maybe we should leak this photo with the headline, Infamous Dr. And President of Isles Foundation told she was bad and not nice. A three year old Nicolas Madison, Jr.
The three of us laughed.
- Yeah, yeah you guys should be home around ten now. No eleven we didn't eat and are going to stop to eat. Sam thank you for all the clips and videos of him. I sorta recognized old photos where did you find them? I put an SOS to the veterans and they found several. Jane will have to repair and shoot them but all good. So far none of your husband. We are not giving up. Thank you. Babe be careful and wake me up when you get here ---long day today. Okay, will do love you. Is meannie and Deb staying the night? Not sure. If you see my Mercedes than yes. I still cannot believe a 3 year old. Good night. Make sure the door is locked if they stay with you. We don't need to scare Nick anymore.
JANE AND I STOPPED TO GET A TURKEY BURGER WITH THE WORKS WITH FRIES AND A SHAKE. We fell asleep in the town car. We were waken by the driver. Jane fell asleep leaning against me
and was embarrassed about it. The driver opens the door and takes our luggage to our front door. I tip the driver and he leaves.
-I am glad to finally be safe and home. Me too.
We bring our luggage upstairs. We say goodnight. I unlock our bedroom door and the three of them are passed out all snuggled up. I get my stuff and take a quick shower.
-Babe why didn't you wake me? I was when I was clean to get all dirty again. Babe I like your thinking. Let's start now. I want alone time before the other two gals get you. My wife pins me to the wall and my towel drops. SAMANTHA FUCKED ME WELL AND SO DID THE OTHERS. I FELT RELAXED FINALLY AND FELL ASLEEP.
I liked how my son was all cuddled. I take out his sea lion stuffed animal and place it next to him.
-God thank you for allowing me to spend more time with my son.
I kiss my son's head and fall asleep.
.