30

I felt bad that we are still not raising enough to help veterans live. A home, apartment studio roommates anything. I know I have been seeing on the media of single small places and some on wheels for veterans to live until they can get a decent job and be able to maintain it without ptsd and other factors caused by the war.Ice T has anyone ever donated vehicles even if they don't work towards veterans housing? I am not sure but I will ask several others I know who work with veterans if they heard about such. Jane I can see you really love this cause. Yeah, its sad we have to have such a cause. I heard what happened last night. I was glad to hear no one got hurt. It was on the radio that the guy who did this to you was a veteran hero but when he came back his family didn't see him as a hero but a killer in Vietnam. Thanks for the update. Ice T I am done and will teach the veteran I hired how to print , square and everything else that goes along. I am not sure when these will get back to you but no later than two weeks. I am moving tomorrow so I need to get situated there. No problem.
I pack up the truck and Samantha finished up all the contract paperwork.
- Babe we need to talk about Caitlyn and what I did. You may not want to be around me once I tell you. OKAY, let's go to the beach so we won't be interrupted.
We arrive at the beach. When my brother got hospitalized and everything else that day I needed to get my sexual frustrations out. I had sex with Gigi just that one time only. She tried again, but I did what someone else did amd threatened her. Some how my indiscretion is stressing out Caitlyn. Samantha thank you for finally telling me the truth. I have been waiting for you to tell me. I knew the night or early morning. You don't keep secrets well when you are guilty in your sleep. You have been having the same dream ever since. Was she really that good and would conquered you if she had more time? Jane she is more than that. I forgave you the night or I mean morning of the dream. You can tell Deb I know about her too but don't worry I won't say anything. I just don't understand Caitlyn thinking we were mad at her.
Let's get back so I can start train this new veteran. I hope she works out well. I wonder how Joey's shooting is going. I am glad he asked Tommy for help. I need to drop these lights off at Tommy's. You will finally able to see the changes he made. The only thing, we cannot see is his office and the restrooms. He realized lansdcaping photography wasn't for him so he is doing more sporting events and wedding photos. I find it amusing the couples coming here or he takes his backdrops to the courthouse or other venues to give the couple a nice photo.
We arrive at my brother in law's renovated place.

-Wow nicely done and not so dark in here

-Wow nicely done and not so dark in here. He brought the floor to a modern feel too.

 He brought the floor to a modern feel too