39

My life with Tom is going well. He and I are spending more time together on our days off. He is enjoying his job at the Empire hotel as an assistant baker one of several assistant bakers. He has saved enough to move out to a one bedroom townhouses in the same complex as Tommy.
After he purchased his 2014 Nissan truck and was able to afford insurance and gas, he was glad to finally move into a one bedroom apartment. It was one of Maura's townhomes. Maura was very choosing in the townhouse complex who she rented to because of the tenants who lived here paid well and loved their privacy. Tom knew Maura was taking a chance on him and he wasn't going to blow it. Sam, Nick and I looked at goodwill, salvation army for his furniture and garage sales. It took us a month to find him quality furniture except his couches but he was happy to have a place to call his own. Tommy and Joey showed up at the townhouse to give us a hand to carry his items to the second floor. Maura had redone the bathroom only in this one with fresh paint and new carpet. It didn't take long to set everything up. The complex came with cable included in the monthly lease.

The couch he found pulls out to make another bed

The couch he found pulls out to make another bed. I gave him the TV that once belonged to Jane and Sam in their California condo.

I could tell Tom was happy

I could tell Tom was happy. Cheryl I will eventually save enough to get a better pull out but for now the couch will have to do. Its not a real priority for me. Working, affording my own place, keeping food in my refrigerator and going places with you and Nick are more important to me.
Tom this shower is cool. Thanks little man.
Tommy and everyone else with just my son, Tom and I to enjoy his place. We. would be making dinner for the first time together here. Nick was watching a kids show while we made spaghetti for dinner. I wasn't being picky because I knew I was fortunate living with Jane and Sam and didn't have to worry about groceries even though I contributed. I was aware being on your own wasn't cheap nor easy. I brought my laptop with me that Verizon had given me. We started looking up ideas for Nicks bedroom to be. We found several that I would return to see if the items would fit or not. Nick fell asleep after dinner. Tom carried him to my car and we kissed good night.