15

I receive a telephone call from Joey.
-Jane I was finally able to see Ang. She looks like hell. She appears to be remorseful. Joey I wish I could believe she was remorseful but she is playing you big time. Frankie has looked into some of her claims and they came back as lies. If she could not manipulate people, use therapy, I maybe willing to see her but not until than. I get it. I just thought you should know. Thanks Joey..Do you want to talk to your sister? Nah, I will call her later.

My wife looks at me. I just nod my head and finish eating my dinner.

I call my brothers.
-MA is at it again and had Joey fooled. Be prepared she maybe trying to contact you, especially you Tommy.
JANE thanks for the heads up. Frankie and I were talking about this earlier. He went with me to drop off the photos. All your photos and my photos were delivered. I contacted the other photographers. Most of them have dropped theirs off too. Jane I told Tommy what MA has been saying about her medical care and food even though I reviewed the tapes of her lying. I couldn't believe what she did with the food and try to blame it on others. At the rate, she is going, she going to seriously get beat up. Yeah I know. I know its late. love you guys. We love you too Jane.
I hung up my cell.
-Samantha its our day to do whatever you want to do. Really, I would like to go to a warrior game and check out some of the hotels menus and service they offer. I have an opportunity to buy the holiday Inn chain and the Hiltons in the bay area. I was looking at the profit

  I was looking at the profit

market/margin.
I may put a bid on the holiday Inn and bring them up and make them satellite Empire Hotels. Jane and I are both yawning and go to bed.