54

The nurse handed us our twins and Maura was pushed out to my SUV where I parked in the loading zone. I placed our twins in their car seats and my wife wanted to sit with them. Cait sorry, it took me time to place them in there the first time. You will have to sit up front with me your wife.
I sit up front and our boys  are asleep.   Juls kisses my hand and places both hands back on the steering well.
We arrive, Joey and the Rizzoli brothers are leading.  We get our sons out of their car seats and enter through the garage and lock it. We walk in the family room and see the photos. 'Mrs. Mrs.  Martin Bowen. Sorry I didn't get more photos. I printed what your mom took Hope. Jane and Sam hung them up. Congrats newlyweds.  Tommy.'
I finally walk upstairs with Jane's and Sam's help.
I am glad we were running behind to see our nephews and you too.  Juls I don't think we will get looks first the boys will. Jane, Sam thank you for all you did last night. Our house doesn't smell bad. We will just keep the fan to run more. I am sorry my mother chewed you out Jane.  No worries. Do you two need anything before we leave.  Yes, please cancel the baby shower. I know you went to alot trouble. I just want to stay home. Don't worry Caitlyn its okay.  Julie your buddies came early and are asleep in the rooms. We changed the linen and folded the freshly laundered one's. Sorry you will have you changed them again.  It's okay Jane at least now I know whose rental that was. We hugged Jane and Sam. I secured my home and went and checked on my buddies. 
-Aye I turned the alarm on. We are tired and going to go to bed. food from yesterday in the refrigerator.  night.  night. Cait the girls know the alarm is on and extra food from the wedding in refrigerator. Juls will you make me a plate. I an hungry.  Okay, I will make myself one too. I warmed up the food and placed it on the bed tray with cranberry juice, water and some more cake.
We finished.  My matron of honor took the tray and plates downstairs. Thank you Susie. Goodnight . If you leave your door open we will change them but wil wake you up if they need to be fed. You might as well use us while you can. Cait its not like we haven't seen you naked over the years if you still sleep partially with some tank top on. True thanks.
I kept our door adjar and just kept my sports bra and boxers on after I toom shower . I helped Cait into a shorts and a tank top.
AS SOON AS OUR HEAD HIT THE PILLOW WE WERE OUT AND ONLY WOKE UP IF SUSIE WOKE MAURA.  Susie brought one at a time, changed  them for us.  We went back to sleep.