25

We all woke up and got Maura's home ready for our mother's celebration of life. We received these in Maura's mail this morning.

-Babe why didn't you use another photo which included yourself? I didn't need my photo

-Babe why didn't you use another photo which included yourself? I didn't need my photo. My quotes was enough. I am just glad security is keeping the paparazzi at bay and they are not following us for now at least.
My mothers sister, uncles, aunts and cousins arrive, the entire Williams family. Italian center members who were close to our mother, our family pastor, our baker who knew us, since we were babies as well as the grocery store owner in little Italy of Boston, Pizza Parlor owner, Nick and his wife, little Italy Pharmacy owner, his grown children and their families and a few of the pharmacy employees, Caitlyn, Hope and Ludicris and us all. Our pastor gave the blessing.

 Our pastor gave the blessing

-Really Tommy the sign. Of course, MA's saying to us, since we were kids. Mr. O'Reilly will take it back to store when he leaves.
Jane got up and thanked everyone.
-Please if any of you are sad and depressed, seek out help. Each one of us is important.
My aunt said she is leaving but the family would be here at 7 so we all could leave be at the hanger at 8 to leave for Italy.
We all cleaned up and went to bed.

The following morning, Maura and Samantha had the hotel town cars to get us to take us to the hanger. We arrived it Italy that night. The services would be tomorrow. Maura had us all stay at one of her families estates that she rents out several times of the year. Maur's board members knew she would be in town and requested they meet with her when she got in. They were waiting for her when we arrived. Maur excused herself and told the staff to make sure all were comfortable and serve them dinner and just save hers in the oven.
The board meeting did not last longer than an hour an half.
Maur came in our bedroom after eating.
- Babe you okay? Deb just tired and the meeting didn't help. Angela's death is finally hitting me. I will get through tonight but I am going to fly home afterwards. You all can stay here as we planned, but I just cannot be happy to be showing people the country. Jane, Joey and Sam know enough to be good tour guides. BABE I WILL GO BACK WITH YOU AND IT'S NOT UP FOR DEBATE. Deb you sure? Maur we can come back to Italy for a happy occassion. Italy will still be here. Thanks Deb..I just need to tell the others. No, you rest, I got this.
Deb kissed me and covered me up.
- Sam please get the guys and Jane and meet me in the library.
Sam gathered everyone.
- After the services, Maur and I will be going back to the states. She isn't in the mood to be a tourist guide. She is counting on you Jane, Joey and Sam to be their tour guides and possibly Hope and Caitlyn too not knowing if they know this part of Italy or not. I have her bed to rest.
--Come in Jane and Sam. We will do what you want. We will miss you but understand. Best gal pal. I know it is finally hitting you. You have been strong for me this entire time. If you need anything, call us.We will fly back immediately if you need us babe. thanks.
The following morning we went to my grandparents mausoleum. We said our good byes and left. Maur and I left directly from the cemetery.
We slept on the way back to the states.