43

Cait was awake early and tossed all night keeping me awake.
-Cait it will be okay. Maura accepted it all and you said your mom and her alike. Don't worry. Gigi and I are here to support you Cait. Cait I agree with what Julie said. This is our lives and the twins will know us how we all agreed to. The others won't say anything Cait. Just have faith.
Juls got up early out of bed and made Belgian waffles, local turkey sausage patties, mango juice and fresh cut mixture of fruit.
I hear the door bell ring. Gigi opens the door.
-Morning Hope. We are glad you could make it for breakfast this Saturday before your golf game. Thank you for inviting me. Breakfast is almost ready. Don't worry it will be safe to eat. Julie made it. Cait should be down soon.
Cait comes downstairs and is huge.
-Aye sweetie, how you feeling? Mom I feel awful, always going to the restroom and swollen feet that is all. I cannot wait until next month these twins arrive. C section is planned if they don't arrive soon.
My mother and Gigi helped me to the chair.
-Cait I am always happy to see my baby girl but why am I here? Mom as you know Gigi and I are engaged. Yes, I know that. Well, Gigi and I didn't have me inseminated as we told everyone. Juls is the other mother. We all agreed that I won't put add another person's name of the birth certificate but mine. We are going to raise them as Gigi as the other mother. They will not know that Juls is the other biological mother until they get older. I see. Caitlyn why are you telling me this now? To be honest it was little Nick that got me thinking. A situation at work occurred and honesty was needed. I told Maura and the girls yesterday. I thought it was time to tell you. Sweetie I knew something was off of Julie suddenly giving up her successful cardiologist business in California to move to Massachusetts. I am happy still for you..Julie may I have an espresso and I hope you are ready to lose in golf. I will get you an espresso but losing will not occur on my part.
My mother acted like nothing was new. I was worried for nothing.
Cait have you finished the list for Sam so she can get baby shower invites out. Its already pushing the timeline. Yes, I emailed her the names and addresses before I came down.
We finished eat and Gigi cleaned up. Juls and my mother.left to go golfing.