48.

Did I overlook anything besides unboxing, bringing over our clothes and other items and Cait adding photos and other decor she may want to do? I believe my sister will love it. I think you have enough. Maur I am going to go home and get you a bag and clothes just in case Cait agrees and your safe for your gun.
I  forgot about that. I  knew I forgot something.  A wall safe and a bigger safe for the garage for my guns. I sold my other safe because I wanted a bigger one because I barely had enough room to hold mine than Cait showed me hers.
Time flew by and it was close to dinner.  Maura called her hotel to have food for dinner,  breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow.  Hope arrives with my gal. I helped Cait out of her car that Hope drived. There was no way getting Cait in and out of her mother's convertible Porsche.   We finally got Cait inside sitting on the couch.
-Cait I think the downstairs bedroom will be our bedroom until you have the kids or I could install a stair lift.  No, downstairs will be fine. Cait we need to talk. Hope please stay because I need to ask Cait something and I want this above board. Cait remember awhile ago you asked me if I would be the donor of Maura's baby or babies in the old fashioned way and I thought you were joking.  Yes, well Jane approached me about it this morning. Deb and Sam are okay with this.  I told them the only way I would agree to this is if you agree with it. I  also told them if you agreed, it would have to occur soon because once the twins are born I am getting a vasectomy like we discussed, since you are getting your boy and girl at once. 
Julie's cell rings. Dr. Bowen. Yes, I didn't schedule that surgery you have the two J Bowen's mixed up again.  I am on leave for awhile until the birth of my twins. No problem.  Sorry, about that.  Cait.  HOPE YOUR INPUT IS NEEDED TO. Hope I will not be the father only an aunt until they are ready to tell them who the father is and if they decide to.
Deb returns with my bag and garment bag in her hands. Oops sorry.  Deb you okay with all of this. Caitlyn I know Maura doesn't want to be inseminated and I rather she be with Julie than a man well you know what  I mean.Yes, I do. As long as the only time they are together to get her pregnant but after wards no more sex. Mom what do you think? You gals sure keep me on my toys with your sexual experiences and lifestyle.  I say you do what your heart tells you to do both of my daughters that is.
Maura sits on the couch arm which I don't like but won't say anything.  Maura please stand up. Juls doesn't like when people do that. I am sorry.
Maura gets on her knees looking at me for an answer.
-Sis you still want kids right? Yes, well yeah I than yes Juls. I agree with what Deb said.  I can do that.
Maura hugs me.
Cait do you want to climb to see what we all have done or do you want me to video it and show it to you that way on my iPad or your lap top? Video I think would be safer. I am hungry.  what's for dinner sis? The hotel I had them bring some of your favorites off the menu,  collard greens, green fried tomatoes , corn bread and chili  with sweet ice tea.Yummy lets eat.  Maura helps me up with Juls help. 
I am guessing you won't be home for awhile than. No, I won't be. I hope you are going to be sleeping downstairs for now at my place. I don't need you hurting yourself climbing the stairs. I  promise I will stay downstairs only and I  know Maur and mom will make sure too. Caitlyn when I  get home, I will remove all your stuff to downstairs for you. Thanks Deb.
We ate and had fun teasing one another about when we came out to our loved ones. 
It was getting late. Deb and Sam helped me CLEAN up the kitchen and everyone left except for Maura and I. We both were nervous about this.
Julie lets just watch a romantic movie down here.  Sure we can do that. It might help us both to relax too. I already pulled our Mercedes inside the garage for the night.
Maura I could tell she was nervous her breathing was raising.  Maura lets turn off the t.v. and just talk. I am just as you are.  I mean you are easy on the eyes and highly intelligent and successful. I am not bad either but this is alot of pressure.  How bout we go outside and swim and hopefully this will relax us both.
Maura removes her top and skirt and shoes and dives in the pool.  I take off my jeans, socks, shoes,  top and dive in the pool.  Maura and I swim laps racing one another and finally stop in the shallow area. I get behind Maura and brush my hands on her arms and move her wet hair and begin nibbling on her earlobes and caressing her breasts over her bra. Maura's breathing is changing again and begins panting. I  unclasp Maura's bra and place it on the side of the pool. 
-Maura you okay with me to continue.  Yes, but slow at first. I am usually not nervous at all with such situations.  Maura nor am I. I place my fingers in my mouth than in Maura's rubbing her gum line and place my other hand down Maura's panties. I begin rubbing her nub and Maura moans. I can feel myself getting hard. I lower Maura's panties and let them drop to the bottom of the pool.  Maura removes my boxer and goes down on me.
-Oh shit Maura OH Maura don't stop. Maura makes me cum and I cum in her mouth and Maura swallows all and raises her head and kisses me. I can taste myself on her and it turns me on..
Maura do you want to stay here or go inside where people cannot hear or see us? Inside.