50

Maura wake up.  I am going to get ready soon to go to the jewellers but thought you might enjoy morning sex as this will be the last time.
I lick Maura's pussy and Maura holds me head there.  Maura is getting wet and is panting, moaning.  Maura's legs are shaking and I continue sucking.  I stop and enter her pushing her limit inside her. Maura is rocking and is holding my waist making me go all the way in her. I pumping in and out and we both are dripping wet. I come inside her and push her legs back to her chest. I am determined she will be pregnant. I kiss Maura and leave her a dark hickey on her tattoo.   Maura is kissing me and bites my tongue on purpose and causes me to bleed. Iaugh at her.
I didn't want to leave a hickey knowing you are going to ask my sister to marry you. True and thank you. Maura my fanatasies with you came true and thank you. Julie thank you for your willingness to help me be pregnant. I hope I do get pregnant. 
We make out more and I fuck her more.I  finally climb out of bed and leave to take a shower. 
I  strip the bed and put new bedding and open the window to air out the bedroom. I start the washing and go take a shower. 
-Maura I will be back in about an hour or so. Thank you.  I  feel better now.
-Deb will you pick up the ring I ordered on your lunch time for me. I want to ask  Juls to marry me and plan on proposing on Sunday to her. Okay,  sure just tell me the jewelry store or jeweler. 
I  text DEB the information while she is at work early today.
Mom I am going to ask Juls to marry me on Sunday and we can go to the courthouse next week. I can have a wedding another time. I just want to be hers officially and before Charlie and Danielle come. Deb is going to pick up her ring for me.
I am happy for you. Thanks mom.I know I have been going back and forth between Juls and Gigi for so long. I am glad Gigi made it easier for me and our twins. Me too baby girl. So we will go get the wedding certificate. Mom I can't JULS has my birth certificate at our home.  I  didn't ask why. I trust her. Caitlyn she may surprise you with a wedding than. Mom if she did. I will be so  thrilled.  I am more thrilled becoming her wife than Gigi's.  Is that wrong? No, your heart is telling you who you want.

I call Hope.
Hope I need youe help.  I need a notarized paper that says I can get a marriage license for us and Cait is too pregnant to come and get it. Will do.
I  call a notary to come to Maura's.  I type up something and wait for the notary to arrive. He arrives.
My daughter is too pregnant to pick up a marriage license so her girlfriend is doing it but needs her permission legally to do it. Okay
We enter the downstairs bedroom.
-Caitlyn I need you you to sign this so JULIE can pick up a marriage license.
Caitlyn signs and shows her license.  I pay the man. I call Julie to come and get it.
Julie is already here and I didn't realize she had driven up.
-Hope I need you available at our house on Sunday by nine in the morning for a surprise wedding.  I am asking her her hand tonight. No problem, she will love it.
I enter the house.
-Aye babe how you feeling? Huge and cannot wait for our twins to arrive..I cannot wait to be able to move into our place tonight. Neither can I. Maura is at the house waiting for the gals to finish the twins rooms and to have thr gin safes installed. 
I kiss her. I get on my knee. 
-Babe I knew from the first time I seen you at the conference you would be the mother of my children and my wife. Caitlyn will you marry me? I pull the ring out.

 Caitlyn will you marry me? I pull the ring out