51

I wake up to relieve my bladder and my fiancee helps me.
Juls we didn't think. Being Nick's birthday someone may have got him a bike. I am going to do a group text N pray no one got him a bike or pads.
To all Juls and I ordered Nick a bike and pads for his ring bearer gift. We hope no one ordered him a bike. If you did, please let us know soon, so we can order him something else. Caitlyn.
We received responses back from everyone. No one did.
-Whew we lucked out. is what my response. MY SON WILL LOVE HIS RING BEARER GIFT. I AM GLAD YOU ORDERED HIM PADS. WELL WE ORDERED TWO SETS NOT SURE WHICH ONE HE WOULD LIKE. SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS. CAITLYN.
-Juls we lucked out no one did. Cheryl said Nick will be excited.
Lets eat breakfast and get ready for his birthday. I know Cheryl and he will love what you did for them. We need to arrive early Juls because this will bw emotional for Cheryl especially. I know but it was worth paying for the photos. I sure hope the veteran uses the money well and purchased a condo at least for what I paid for it. He wanted money not a condo. I just hope he doesn't drink most of it.
Sam comes in and tells me.
-Cheryl I don't think I will get anymore photos. I haven't given up. Sam I am grateful for what I did receive. Not too many homeless people get a second chance like I have or receive photos that were taken. I didn't even think about someone stealing photos. OTHER things yes. They were loose photos. Babe we need to set up the games and tables before people get here. I am glad our little man is social. I got a pinata. Nick is filling it up. I already added the coins before he wanted to help. He is so psyched. Jane this is his first birthday that he gets to celebrate it besides with Tom and I. I heard my name. Where do you want his cake? My first one like this. I.am loving the one I done for their wedding tomorrow..sorry was waiting for the flowers to come in Hawaii for it. Is that my cake Tom?

  Is that my cake Tom?

That is cool. Thanks. Your very welcome.
Maura, Deb, Joey, Tommy, Frankie, Mr. Mrs. Williams,Tom's brother shows up, Caitlyn and Julie arrive early.
-Cheryl can we talk to you somewhere privately and preferably the first floor. We can go in the bedroom downstairs. Cheryl when I found out you lost many of your photos, I hired someone to look for the person who was leaving them at the studio. He won't come forward. I paid him for the rest of the photos he had and had the damaged ones worked on in California. I received these at the clinic.I hope this was all or at least most of what you lost. I was trying to get here earlier but bathroom break was needed before we made it out.